Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Calcium! and Joy is a nut!


My calcium is making me do it! I got the kids the gummy bear calcium. and she had her 2 for the day and now she is kicking Hope and telling me "my calcium is making me do it" and then she spits out this commercial like phrase about" I am calcium , I am nutritious, Calcium is delicious! " She is so funny and weird! Did you know the daily recommendation for calcium intake for kids? I'll post the link here! I read a big article in some parenting magazine and was shocked! so I bought the supplements for my kids! I got myself the most delightful chocolate calcium, because I am supposed to take them from my thyroid crap. I often forget but they are delightful! They have dark and milk chocolate.
Just a odd comment from Joy and a public health tip! I'm in an odd mood myself.

2 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Isn't calcium just in regular vitamins. Do your kids take vitamins too?

Crazymamaof6 said...

yeah not so much with the vitamins. So now they are pretty stoked about the the calcium gummy bears. I had one or two and the were pretty good for me too.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............