Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The King of CUTENESS! According to Joy!


Joy always says funny stuff! and before I forget what she just explained to me
I must post it. mostly for me but you might enjoy it too.
I was talking to Pierce and telling him how cute he is and Joy pipes up and tells me that is because he is the "King of Cuteness! baby boys that are cute are the king of cuteness and baby girls are the Queen of cuteness and Dads that are cute are the man of cuteness and moms that are cute are the woman of cuteness! " And so I am a woman of cuteness, according to Joy, she said so.
Joy also Likes to call Pierce the Prince of the BABIES! Yes she yells that part. She yells a lot!
the picture is of the king of cuteness in his car seat, I got in the car one day and somebody had decorated him with heart stickers. They love him a lot!

4 comments:

ZB said...

What a darling picture. You'll love that you wrote that down about Joy. The mind forgets, but the pen and paper...they will last (unless they get thrown away). But you have it on computer so it's pretty much here forever!!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Joy is hilarious. I love listening to her talk.

onehm said...

What a sweetheart!

Lance said...

You forgot to mention that that would make me the king of cuteness !

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............