Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bunko,Bunko,Bunko!

Love bunko! so last night was "the good bunko group"! I love this group and have died to be part of it for like 2 years now , but i am lucky enough to sub on occasion and that is fantastic! So Bunko was fun, lot's of subs! me included, late night hanging out, super fun. Great prizes, there are always great prizes, thus "the Good bunko group" name. Then friday Jenny hooked me up and got me into her "new bunko group", the group has played together for a long time but i am new so it is the "New bunko group" I have to say I am thrilled about that group too! So this week is Bunko Week!
Lance is less than thrilled only because he had planned to go after work to paint and do whatever at my mom's house for the next couple weeks to get ready for us to move in , at the end of the month. But you know I need some time out and bunko is the perfect place for that! and THE MORE pressed we get for time on the move, the more i think we can paint later. I'm sure i will regret that but you know, i need bunko, or time out without my hoodlums.


On another note I love blogging and have to just say I am digging the connections i am getting to new and really fun people. whether they are totally new strangers, or old friends from school, or my friends friend or relatives. I feel oddly bonded to some people! and what they put on their blog uplifts me and makes me feel i'm not alone in whatever is going on in life. Sometimes i find myself crying at their posts. and often i laugh out loud! So thanks to all that don't have private blogs, for letting me into that little bit of their lives. And a super thanks to those that update lots and keep me entertained. Lindsey set Reilly's up last night! So note the addition on my links. I am very excited to hear more about her kids and what fun things she is up to!

5 comments:

Webb Family said...

Bunko, was so much fun and I'm glad you were there. It was a fun group last night! I love the whole blogging world. And, very happy when friends start one.

ZB said...

It's so true. We all need time away from the kids. I think at least one hour per kid...per day? okkay..maybe just per week. What do you think?

onehm said...

Bunko was great...wish you were there every month! I am going to get my movie tickets on Friday! I think you said you had 2?!
Anyways, Blogging is just the best! So excited to follow Reilly's too!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Ya i couldn't read you blog cause your music thing was in the way. But I did have a blast last night and Friday should be fun too

Bridget and Dustin said...

It was tons of fun to have you at bunko! We had some great girls all fun to talk to! It's fun to see everyones blog and to see what they are up to.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............