Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random updates from the past while...

Pierce is doing great after his tubes last week! He's happy and active. He has learned to pull up against the couch and feels quite surprised when he falls on his butt! He has also been standing up in his crib. He can almost crawl, all of my kids have been late crawlers, so the fact he is pretty much there at nine months is big for us! My baby is getting so big! I am hating it! and he's kinda wild for a nine month old! So i live in fear of what the next few months ( and years ) brings!

Hope's evaluation went great, she was very cooperative but, she didn't qualify for anything for 2 reasons, #1 because she only has an articulation problem and #2 she will be 3 in July and the services are over when the kid turns 3 anyway. But then again They will forward the evaluation to the school district and hopefully she will get in there. So once we move I can call to get an appointment at the school district for another evaluation there. I called before but they said we had to wait until we are really in the school district ! Not just on our way!

Packing! all week i dreaded the packing and the help from my mother in law! Then Monday and Tuesday she had other things going! Darn! Yesterday she came and we packed the whole kitchen , all the stuff we don't use, like baking stuff, Tupperware, plates and bowls, glass cups,etc. As most of you know, my fine china is Paper plates. I'm doing my part to conserve water! at least that is what i tell myself. Actually i don't worry about using paper everyday of our lives. I have cancer and it makes Lance's life easier if he has less dishes to wash! back to packing, then she packed Liberty and Joy's room, which was a disaster! Just recently It went to crap! to the point i wouldn't walk in there. Liberty normally keeps a clean room but she is boycotting sharing with Joy and cleaning up after her. so now there is nothing to play with in there and All of their dolls and stuffed animals are packed in garbage bags. and then Joann and Liberty picked up Hope and Pierce's room while I was gone with the little kids to my mom's retirement party .

My mom had a retirement shin-dig at school yesterday! It was fun to see all of her old teacher friends! She got books for gifts, which is funny because my mom doesn't read for pleasure!
It was pretty funny. I went over to her house afterward because Joann was packing my crap up and she had the big kids because she got them off the bus for me. but she was on a roll , so she didn't stop when they got there. and they wanted to watch some shows at home and i am sure Peyton wanted to play Lord of the rings! So since Joy had gone home with my mom , instead of driving back and forth all evening, Joann kept the big kids and I went to hang out with my mom and then Lance retrieved the big kids from Joann's house and hung out with her there. He even watched American Idol and was rather horrified he missed the Suns game, For that lameness! I am not a fan of American Idol, am I weird?

On my cancer drama? I am still waiting to get my fine needle biopsy. the lame Ass Dr.s office hasn't sent the stuff needed to schedule it, and the hospital won't let me schedule without it, and I am tired of calling both places all the time to get it done. SO I am ignoring the need for it. And today I was reading on the support group online and found out Cancer man has a blog so I added it to my links list. I could really identify with his issues. And then on another group email I get, I heard more about Alcohol ablation and really think I want that instead of the lame option of surgery. except that is only offered at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester! I really think that sounds like a great treatment option, but it is new and i think still only in test phase, and in Minnesota! UGH! Really hate the thought of the neck dissection!

Today? I have kid pictures with my brother in Law! i don't know what the kids are gonna wear, and there is a great sale at Gymboree, and I am dying to go buy something for them to wear for the pics. Really i have been dying to go all week shopping for outfits but am being good , and i wasted two days dreading packing, and didn't go anywhere. So it is circle of friends at gymboree! #0% off everything in the store including new line! Tempting! SO tempting! Tonight there is a pampered chef party to go to but i am not allowed to go because of my bunko nights, and also because lance is going to go paint, at my mom's house!

Also, We got out of our lease and have to be out by the end of the month! Shocking they let us out of it, and for the minimum amount, this is one of those things where the Cancer drama pays off! Since I am supposed to do surgery in June.

Well that is all of the updates I think!

5 comments:

onehm said...

Whew! Tons going on in your life...are you coming to lunch tomorrow? Hope to see you then!

Andrea said...

Dang girl! You are super busy! Glad things are going ok for you right now! Keep up the good work on your packing! You'll be done & moved in no time! WOOHOO!!

Jen said...

Thanks for the updates, I meant to ask you about more of those things on Sat, I have been slightly scatter brained lately! I am so frakin excited for tomorrow night!

Webb Family said...

You have so much going on and that's nice that you got so much packed. I hate moving and packing.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Wow, supermom!!! I can't believe you are moving so soon. That is so awesome that your mil did all of that packing and even while you were gone. How was your shopping today? Anything you couldn't live without? Good luck with the pictures.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............