Monday, August 13, 2007

the rest of the big kids.

Peyton 3rd grade
Paxton 1st grade
Getting in the car to go!
Ditching them at the drop off. we were almost late, and there was no parking. Joy took off quick out of the car! i was worried about Paxton making it to his class. the others were supposed to help him! he'd been there once hope he figured it out! and my mom reassured me that there is always lots of help the first couple days! I could hear the morning announcements in the front yard. no recess outside today. sad! but i am glad, because i forgot to send water bottles with them.
Grandma enjoying her first day of school after her retirement! she came to help get the kids out the door. and entertain the little ones! while i took the big kids. all the kids were thrilled to have her here!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Julie, They looks so cute! Good job on the bows!! FREEDOM! I will see you soon!

Katie said...

Love the bows! You are such a cute mom! They all look so happy and excited. I love your brick home and walkway!

Kylie said...

Julie--your kids are SO cute!! (Your mom is right...it probably is kind of easier to like the cute well groomed kids--what can I say--we're human. I like my own kids better when I dress them and comb their hair)! Ü So their teacher will be sure to like them with their adorable outfits & matching bows! How fun to have so many kids in school...when I get there, you'll have to give me some good advice! And I am so glad your mom gets to enjoy her first post teaching year!

hey I just had a thought--maybe I'd like myself more if I had cute clothes and hair...hmmm...gotta work on that (or at least just showering everyday)!

onehm said...

My mom LOVED the first day back to school after she retired! She felt so free! Awesome!
I totally agree with Kylie! I liked the cute kids just a little better...and I like myself better when I feel like I look cute! Or even just clean! It's the truth!!

Melanie and Will said...

that surely is quite the line up!!! CUTE kids for sure!!!! love the bows...fab-u-lous!!!! way to go staying up til the buttcrack to make them. i don't think i would have.

i agree on your theory of well put together kids. and years ago when i only had mariah her pediatrician told me the same exact theory because one of her childrens teachers told her that! so it is true i guess!

SHERI said...

Wow- that is some freedom- 5 kids gone! I bet you are loving it! I love the bows too! Maybe you could give some pointers on how to make them!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............