Wednesday, October 3, 2007

How to add Tangie's dang cute blinkies to a blogger sidebar

  • right click on it
  • select the properties option- which brings up a pop up box with the info for that blinkie, it ends with a gif
  • highlight the URL and copy
  • then go into blogger layout add a page element section
  • pick add a picture then paste the url into the from the web box
  • paste in the url into the box
  • check the box to shrink to fit
  • save changes.
whalah! blinkie added!

now you can move it up and down on the side bar like any layout addition. whoohoo!

3 comments:

onehm said...

Hello? Are you reading my mind? I totally spent time this morning trying to get this to work, and gave up! You are my idol!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You truly are AWESOME! I LoVe how you are always so willing to share what you learn...

Blinkie looks fabulous!

Andrea said...

THANKS! I saw your blog w/ the blinkie & so I wanted to add one. It wouldn't blink. So, I thought to myself, check & see if Julie posted the instructions. YEP!!! You did, thanks, now it's blinking!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............