Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two things..............


Two names you go by:
1. Julie
2. MOoooo-om! mom,mom,mom. MOM!

Two things you are wearing right now
1. capri jeans
2. red shirt

Two of your favorite things to do
1. Blog
2. bargain shop.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a larger salary. unlimited budget. more money.
2. a clean house -cleaned by the cleaning fairy.

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Shauna-dog from when i was a kid
2. Panda-other fave dog from childhood

Two people who will fill this out:
1. hopefully some real friends
2. and new blog friends (come on people easy post)

Two things you ate today:
1. my thyroid pills.
2. water (it is still early and i can't have anything to eat or drink for an hour after the pills)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Pierce -he brought me a diaper
2. Hope when i put her on the bus for preschool

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. sending the kids to school
2. blogging (these are the only things i am certain of daily)

Two longest car rides:
1. AZ to Disneyland/CA as a kid (it always took longer as a kid)
2. anywhere when you have to go to the bathroom really bad and there is no rest stop.

Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentines day
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Ice water with extra ice from sonic-love the ice and it stays so deliciously cold with the fabulous Styrofoam cup!

tag! it is an easy post people! do it and let me know.

and don't forget ! i want the roll call done too!

9 comments:

StrykerLOVE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Webb Family said...

Very fun! I love your new C-mas background. Can't wait to see you tonight!

onehm said...

Hoping to be able to do this.
After I do laundry.
It will be my reward...
Which was the lie?
Did I miss a post?
Can't wait for Bunko!!

donna said...

What a great post!!! It was fun to get to know you better:)

michelle said...

I just read your post, and it is a great one! I will give it a try! I am headed out the door for my Diet D.P. with ICE at Sonic! It is calling my name! hee hee :)

Mo said...

OK, I am a dork, but if I want to participate in the '2 things', do I just copy the questions and post on my own blog? And an even dummer question, how do I do the roll call?

Crazymamaof6 said...

Mo- yeah just copy and paste the 2 things thing and put in your answers. and the roll call? leave a comment on the 700 posts-post, and leave a picture in the guest book. click on it and it gives you a browse option and post a picture, the guest book is way down at the bottom of the page. super easy!

Cecily R said...

Crunchy ice from Sonic is the BEST!!!!!! Holy cow now I wish the Sonic by my house wasn't gone!!!!

Debra said...

I LOVE Sonic's ice. When I was pregnant with the twins, I went there daily for a large cup of it. I guess they took pity on me cuz they gave it to me free. I was as big as a house, pregnant in FL in the summer (had them in August).

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............