Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Terrific Tuesday it was full of Puppy-licious, clean-tastic, fun!

Photobucket

First on the Agenda...

My mom has a puppy for sale
a black and white Male 13 week old AKC shih tzu.
$500 (or best offer)
it's totally house trained and too stinking cute.

it's accustomed to being around Cats, other dogs and kids and he takes it all in stride.

he'll be on the smaller side of the shih tzu WEIGHT range. around 7 -8 lbs. fully grown.
his mom is Tiny. and these are just right for a cuddly lap dog!
(my cousin takes her's out in her purse)

<span class=

Did you know that shih tzu dogs are one of the most hypo allergenic dogs around?
they don't shed, their fur is Hair, and it just keeps growing. So they do have to be groomed and get their hair cut like anyone else with hair, but people that are normally allergic to dogs, don't have that problem with Shih Tzu's . Usually.

are you like me? i'm totally allergic to dogs that shed, dog hair makes my eyes itch something fierce, but these dogs don't bug me at all, and we have 2, of course i don't actually hold the big dogs, or even touch them, but i love to hold and play with a puppy. this puppy is SO cute, but i didn't get much time with him since Pierce was loving on him.

my Mom came over today to help me organize the dressing room. we made a HUGE DENT in it, and you can see the whole floor now,(and that is saying alot).
but she brought the puppy so i could take some pictures of him, and Pierce LOVED playing with him. he hadn't had a chance to see this puppy before.
Pierce is JUST THE RIGHT AGE to Love it and carry him around.
and the puppy is the perfect temperament to tolerate him.




isn't he Darling?
**if you want more info on this Puppy email me.**

~~

Now for the clean-tastic part, it has two meanings-

1st we cleaned and organized the dressing room which i mentioned. my Mom and sister Jane came over. and kept me on task. or helped sort the loads of stuff we own. Jane even purged Toys. she didn't ask she just chucked, what i don't know won't hurt me right? RIGHT, and I'll be totally honest when the kids ask where their thing is, when i say i have no idea what happened to it.

as my mom was leaving
the 2nd cleantastic thing happened- the Kirby Vacuum girls stopped by, and wanted to clean a room in my house. well since the bulk of the house has Tile and the bedrooms are a nightmare. i let them demo on the upstairs hall, they shampooed the carpet for me . it was a REALLY COOL system! i was totally impressed with the all the stuff it could do. shampoo carpet, scrub tile, vacuum, compressor system, etc. it would take the place of my Dyson, my Hoover floor mate, and a carpet shampooer. those take up tons of space. if i could buy one i would, unfortunately the monthly payment isn't going to fit in my budget for a LONG time. dang it. and seriously it would last the rest of my life i bet. Kirby's last forever! Lance's uncle had a super old one from the 60's that they used when i worked for their carpet company, it worked awesome, i seriously wanted to take it home with me, and that was before it had all the awesome features it has now. anyway. it was cleantastic.

and last but not least? the FUN!

<span class=

3 little cousins having lunch
after a few hours of super fun play time.

SO FUN!

and more fun Just for me?

tonight i have Girls night out group,it's just a little reward for a productive day!

WHOOHOO

did ya click on this yet? so i can stay a Top Momma?

i'd appreciate it!


I hope your Tuesday is Terrific!

post signature

14 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Fun Day! I felt all productive! The kids had a great time playing too! Thanks!

That puppy is the cutest ever!

Andrea said...

CUTE puppy!!! Too bad we already have more than enough pets at our house!!!

YAY for Mom & Sis's help! Sounds like you were VERY PRODUCTIVE!!! WOOHOOO!! Feels good, huh?!!! :)

See ya 2nite pretty lady!

tammy said...

Cute puppy! I want it, but Luvpilot doesn't want to pay the price.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

yay!! for being productive...it's always nice when you have helpers too.

Anonymous said...

I love Kiry Vacuums too! I thought I couldn't afford one, but I checked on E-bay and got a great deal on a used one. They also have new ones (just like the ones they are selling door-to-door) for a fraction of the price. Check it out! I bought my from GreatVacs (online, E-bay store). They were very helpful and we e-mailed back and forth before I finally bought. All their vacuums come with a warrenty too!
~Sharon in California

Leslie said...

Cute puppy, if I could afford it, I would take it.

That was nice of your mom and sister to come help you...I always love help!! It helps keep me from getting side tracked.

I really like that 1st photo of the kids sitting at the table...you should enter that in a contest!!

goingsome said...

Nice to hear that you got organizing done. It reminds me that I need to get on it too. Nice hear that Mom and Sis helped you stay on track. It always helps to have someone hold you accountable through the process.

Mamarazzi said...

you are sooo lucky to have an awesome mom and awesome sister living close by to help like that! i would be calling them all the time. i like company when i clean.

that puppy is ADORABLE! i want it...so it's a good thing you live in AZ!

michelle said...

I love when I get some organizing done around here. How fun for your Mom, and Janie to come help out. Company makes chores so much more easy to get thru.

The pictures of the kids eating lunch at the table is beautiful!!! I would put that one in a frame! :)

kay said...

i love getting stuff done!! way to go and gotta love a momma!!

her pup is sooo cute!! wish i was closer......

Angela said...

Just wanted to say that you ARE the Top Mamma!! I totally voted for you! ;)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute dog. I take a kirby in a minute especially if it came with a hand ful on women to run it!!! :)

Trish said...

Hey, Jules! Love the puppy. I could just gobble that little pooch up. Unfortunately, we are in the "free" price range for pets. :P But I know a family looking for a little dog. I'll bring it up to them, but no gaurantees they aren't looking in the same price point as I would be. :)

I'm so glad that I got to see you last week, even if it was only for a couple of minutes. We'll have to visit longer next time!

Vidal's Nest said...

So so cute. I showed Tony and he said uh hell no! Ok, ok! Shoot!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............