Saturday, December 6, 2008

saturday fun? HA! more like *&@#&*^!

OH yeah. today was rather hellish so far.

we had kid pictures with Ashley. whom I love dearly.

and i managed to even get there relatively on time.

(8 minutes late,with no shoes and a SICK outfit)

but on time. and i ONLY had to get all six kids dressed and ready for pictures BY MYSELF!

thank goodness my mom came over and took my boys for haircuts for me.

(they were looking like wolfman Jack and nappy afro boy.)

while i had the girls shower and did hair.

which is QUITE THE EFFORT.

hot rollers. flat irons,blow driers, more hot rollers. (2 stinking sets) and hair bows.

then we got everyone dressed in coordinating outfits.

this time Peyton was disturbed by the NOT MATCHING?

it's so rare that they haven't matched for pictures.

( and by that i mean it's never happened that they didn't match)

but Lance said no new WHOLE outfits. so what do ya do? you scrape together outfits .

let me tell ya! it's way more effort to scrape together outfits.

(Why do you think i buy matching? it's easier!)

anyway. we got there relatively on time. she didn't have to wait around for us by any means. which is a record. and an amazing feat, since i WAS ALONE WITH ALL THE KIDS.

pictures? how'd they turn out? i'm semi confident that the 3 girls looked darling. and the 3 boys may or may not look handsome but all of them together? i'm afraid that was a BUST.

i was exhausted WRANGLING Pierce. little TURKEY! and i'd like to use a stonger term for a kid that wouldn't behave for anything.

i was beat. i had a WORK OUT! up and down, chasing, drop and run. the little devil wouldn't sit and pose for anything. and i couldn't do anything about it. and I WAS BY MYSELF.

really the dang gun show that Lance went to? it's on my bad list.

i am wiped.

and horrified at the same time.

EXHAUSTING!

oh and super bonus. we got done around lunch time. and after that hellish affair i wanted to pick up lunch.

i didn't have shoes on or a cell phone. and i was peeved enough a freaking drive through wasn't cutting it.

so white trash me went into my fave chinese hole in the wall place with no shoes on, and ordered, and left. and then ten minutes later went back in barefoot. and picked it up.

in a NASTY,not flattering outfit. and no shoes. with no make-up . it's not my best look .

i was horrified by the experience. luckily i didn't see anyone i know. and if someone happened to see me? well now they know why.


so that was my morning. i'm gonna go eat my eggroll now. have a rad saturday.

i can't wait for the preview of our mini-session.

**EDIT! here's this cute one i snagged from ashley.(onehm)

Photobucket

i can't wait for more. and i love how you can see the girls different eye colors in these group shots. so awesome.

post signature

7 comments:

tammy said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

tiki_lady said...

i can't wait to see your pics either! I know they came out great!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics, your family photos (the ones that I have seen) are always so cute so I am sure these ones will be fabulous too.

Jen said...

Oh man, you kill me! I love that you went into the Chinese place like that! I can't wait to see the pictures :)

Laura said...

If the only good picture you got was that of your girls (which cannot be true) it would be worth all the effort. It's stunning.

Oh and I getting kids ready and taking portraits has got to be the most stressful thing we mom's do. To think we choose that torture.

Amy said...

I love it Julie. You crack me up. I'm rolling over your hellish day. Only because ALL of us have them. I think the pics are dang cute. I can't wait to see more.

The Sports Mama said...

Love that pic of the girls! And you're right... you really can see their individual eyes! Darling!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............