Thursday, February 5, 2009

mini dates, stalker tendancies, and unanswered prayers

so this evening Lance and i had a mini date.

that means we sat on the couch in the front room and ate ice cream together alone. and chatted. and laughed about random stuff.

it was a great mini date.

we "discussed" the proper pronunciation of Willie Nelson. just the Nelson part.

he said it Niel-sen. and lets be real it's not niel-son. and NO i can't let that go.

it's obviously NEL-SON. i wanted to google the pronunciation. since google solves all disagreements (in my mind anyway)

i've come to the realization we are an odd couple. but it works. for the most part.

and i am diggin' the mini date concept. Now if i could just get him to go parkin' ...


and earlier while making salsa we were talking and it came up that

i could be a stalker.

yeah just a little bit at least.

who are we kidding alot! i could totally tend toward stalker tendancies. not in a scary way. but in a hmm let's drive by that house way.

the only thing that keeps me from it ? i'm busy. too busy to put any real effort into it.

but i sometimes i find time to do internet searches for information.

and HOLY CRAP! i hit the jack pot...

ya know that old boyfriend, that looks like crap from hard living (go back and read it from yesterday)? there are POLICE RECORDS! i found them. online. YES!

and i have to say i am really believing in that song right about now.

ya know the Garth Brooks song. " Unanswered prayers"


OH YEAH!

i'm so feeling it right about now.


and yeah i'm not above believing that people from my past might not be really believing in "Unanswered Prayers" themselves, regarding me. right about now.


now to less freaky info.

i got an award a couple days ago, i'm working on my list of who to pass it on to. which is always hard for me.

if you are here checking out why i got an award, feel free to look around. somedays are better than others here. leave me a comment. or don't .

i think i'm ready for bed now.


have a fabulous thursday!











post signature

9 comments:

Sarah said...

you're going to have to check your email for my comment.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AutoSysGene said...

I believe I have stalkerish tendencies, too. I try to reign them in because Google is Evil...and sometimes I don't like what I find much! :)

Debra said...

Google is super EVIL. I can find out WAY too much stuff about ex's. But I also google my name to see what they can find out about me! LOL

jayna said...

lol. loved this post. and glad you had a good time on your mini-date. actually, that's a fun idea. also, i'm with you. it's NEL-son not nielson. If it was Nielson, it would be spelled that way. always great to find out crazy information on people from your past because it makes you feel better about where you are! lol.

KayDee said...

Mini dates are the best! I am thankful for many un-answered prayers!

andrea said...

You crack me up.

Oh, and you don't need to drive by someone's house.....Google street view. It's hilarious.....I looked at mine a while ago, and you can see my neighbor sitting in her driveway watching her little girl play out front!

Unless you are wanting to see the house in real time. Then you have to drive by. :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love the mini-date idea! I could be a stalker too if it didn't take so much work! :)

Tammy said...

Sounds like a fun mini-date! I might have to do that soon!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............