Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful thoughts!

Ok the goal was to find one thing DAILY to be grateful for in the month of November. i did Ok, some days forgetting to add it to the list or post it. sometimes not getting it up for a day or two or late and posting it on FB until i could get it up. it wasn't my about my efficiency of posting it but the act of thinking and remembering things i was thankful for.

1. a hubs that likes to party with my family.
2.a month out of the hospital and smaller hospital bills than anticipated.
3. the internet
4. long hot soaky showers
5. good memories
6.Pierce
7.Joy
8.the primary program
9. cotton candy sunsets
10.the maid cleaning while i'm in class.
11.50% OFF DAY AT SAVERS
12.a steady paycheck for the hubs
13.friday night hot dates
14. Costco membership
15.modern medicine
16.my imaginary friends (blog and FB)
17.the opportunity to go back to school.
18.a good friend that will listen to me about my day, when she's had a bad one too.
19. PEYTON! Happy Birthday to him!
20.fictional characters and friends to enjoy them with.
21. the wisdom to know the difference.
22.intelligence and the ability to learn
23.my 5 senses. the ability to see clearly without glasses
24.a good sense of Humor. otherwise the things my kids do would put me in the looney bin.

25. my mom! the traditions we have, the time she spends with us, the skills she's taught me.

26.Lance for humoring me and my black friday obsession

27. bargains and holiday hours.

28.Liberty

29. Paxton

30.Hope



post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

0 comments:

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............