Monday, March 7, 2011

home again home again jiggity jig

I'm on the mend.

I started feeling decent on day 3 and came home today (day 4).

Tonight will be the first night dealing with the baby. He's been sleeping in the hospital nursery every night.

The kids love him and can't get enough of his sweetness.

They are thrilled to get diapers or feed him.

Having him home is so much easier than everyone coming to visit and fight to hold him at the hospital. Here they give him a smooch or coo at him for a minute and move on. They only hold him for a few minutes and give him back to go on their merry way.

I'm off to rest up for tonight.

Thanks for all the comment love and well wishes.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Carie said...

Dang is he cute!

Forgetfulone said...

Glad you're on the mend! C-section is major! Hope you heal quickly. And I agree with Carie. He's dang cute!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Julie, I have to say, I come to visit you everyday lately. I'm so happy for you. All I have to say is YAY!

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog a few days ago. It really boosted my spirits. I guess that's why I've been visiting here so often. You always have wonderful things to say. You and your cute family make me smile.

Thanks for being you! Hope you're feeling wonderful very soon.

jayna said...

and he is so darling. ooohh. glad you are home and can get into a routine. love the updates.

hugs,
j

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............