Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wake up, be amazing...We want to know wednesday

It's we want to know wednesday again with Mamarazzi and ME (Crazymama)



null


Here is what mamarazzi sent me ...
i am kinda random this week...lol..

{1} Tell us about your job/daily routine.
{2} What is your favorite place in your home to relax? (bonus points for a pic)
{3} Summer cool treat...popsicle or icecream?
{4} Be sweet to yourself, list 3 things you LIKE about YOU!
{5} If someone saw my __________ I would likely die of embarrassment!






{1} Tell us about your job/daily routine--
Every time i actually list what i do in a day, people comment just reading about it exhausts them, so here you go, the condensed version. 






{2} What is your favorite place in your home to relax? (bonus points for a pic)

Relax? what's that?

 i hide out in the car. with my phone and the internet in the palm of my hand, AC blasting, and the radio, it's ideal. no kids is the best part. 
in the house the follow me around and accompany me to the bathroom. the baby even unrolls the toilet paper for me now and hands it to me. yeah. i relax in the car. 


{3} Summer cool treat...popsicle or icecream? 


Popsicle. i was just wishing they had Popsicles available at the drive through today. 

{4} Be sweet to yourself, list 3 things you LIKE about YOU!

i have amazing cleavage. 
my hair is fabulous. 
I'm really fun to be with. 


{5} If someone saw my ___MY HOUSE_ I would likely die of embarrassment!

it's a crazy wreck. always. really though, I've had friends see it and i didn't die. they don't judge. and if they do, well they can suck it. yeah. i'm busy being amazing, no time for housework. 

so link up. make today amazing. be FABULOUS! 
i'll be around to visit later. 














post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

LOL @ "i'm busy being amazing, no time for housework"

oh how i love you!!

i also adore your daily routine!!

thanks for answering my randsomness and for being the bestest co host eveah!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I never considered relaxing in the car, but if it works, it works! I was amused, to say the least.

Glad you're busy being fabulous. Have a happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

LOL; I wake up and be awesome too. That's a good one!

Jo said...

I'm so going to have to steal ' I'm busy being amazing, no time for housework'!

In general I always worry about what people will think of my house but have also decided that if they want to be friends they have to take me (house included) as is.

Jen said...

LMAO!! Love your daily routine! Totally hear ya on the relax bit... exactly what i said... relax? what's that?
great answers
cheers

VandyJ said...

You live in your house. Only people who don't truly live in their house have spotless showcase houses.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Wow ! You do sound AMAZING :). I couldn't list everything I do lol. It would exhaust me to write.
I think I need to start hiding out in the car because I have no idea where I can get some peace and quiet!

Anonymous said...

I love your answers this week! Be amazing, for sure :D I love that you hide out in the car to relax. HAHA I love my cleavage too, but I don't have much to work with hahaha. Your answers are great!

The Lovely One said...

LMAO! I have amazing cleavage, too! I should have wrote that! I love that you are so amazing!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............