Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Friday!

Ok so it is 1:10 am on Friday but still, I'm posting for all the early birds who check their email before 9:30. I have Plans with Lindsey for lunch today, at my favorite pizza place! Yeah, Woot is having a woot-off which thrills me, we picked up mp3 players for $9.99 each. Happy birthday for the big kids. Woot sells stuff one item everyday. but on the woot off they offer lots of different things one at a time until it's gone and then they sell another and another. During the woot off in February, i was glued to the computer, waiting for the ever elusive bag O'crap. which is a bag or a box with random items. you can buy up to three and only pay $5 shipping. as i type this i begin to worry that i am missing the bag o'crap, which normally sells out in mere minutes. So off to check on woot! the link is in the great section . Check it out. usually men get into woot but i dig it too. always in search of a bargain! Have a great one!

6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Ya i was up super late last night too and my allergies are driving me insane. I took a benadryl, so i get to go pass out for an hour, hopefully. See ya later

blah, blah by lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blah, blah by lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blah, blah by lindsey said...

caleb pushed the bottom so my same comment appeared 3 times so we erased 2 of them

ZB said...

Well, look who has 6 kids! Wozers. I'm very impressed. You must be an expert at chaos. I just thought I'd say hello and tell you that I wish I were going to lunch with you two girls today. I'm assuming it's Barros??? Have fun.

onehm said...

You are too funny...
I'm so glad you commented on my blog, it's great to know about yours now!
Can't wait to keep reading...and check out Woot!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............