Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I feel pretty lame!

Ok so I had all these grand plans and stuff with my free time. I found the cutest outfits at gymboree for the girls and matching polos for the boys. Then I stopped in Lane Bryant and bought a couple shirts for myself. Then I went to meet the Hubby and waited outside his work for 15 minutes. until I finally reached him and he came outside. So we went to the Vine for lunch. I love their boneless wings . anyway by the time we were done. I was late to my visiting teaching appointment. I am sooooo lame. I didn't have the girls number. So on the way home I stop and pick up her favorite treat from sonic.
Well I get there about an hour late. and she doesn't answer. Her car was there but she didn't get the door. so either she went with somebody else in their car, or she was napping and didn't hear the knocking. or I fear she was just too P.O.ed to get the door. so I took the shake home and put it in the freezer. I emailed her about my horrid lameness. and offered her a treat and message, to be dropped off at her door. I hate to be stood up and I hate to stand other people up. so I really feel that I suck about missing my visiting teaching appointment. Lame!Lame!Lame!

2 comments:

onehm said...

Oh, I hate that kind of stuff too! Hopefully she wasn't angry!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Don't feel bad. At least you tried. I love the stuff at the bottom of your page.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............