Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Free doesn't mean what I think it means! Free means Busy!

I'm FREE! Today I only have the baby! My mother in Law is the Best! She volunteered to take Joy to Preschool and take Hope too for the day! So it's just me and Pierce! The options of what to do are endless. Should I clean all the kids rooms while nobody is here making a mess somewhere else? I should but I probably won't! I can meet my hubby for a Lunch date. I can go shopping alone. I can go get a pedicure. I can take a nap. I can go get a car wash. Hmmm, maybe I'll go check out a store I can't take kids to. I heard Poppy's is fun. Or I can call all the places we need appointments at like the dentist, the ENT, the Dr. I'm sure I'll get to some of everything. I still need those easter picnic outfits, I need to hit the mall, it has been months since I went to the mall.
Oh but I have to be back at 1:00 to do my visiting teaching. only a couple days left. gotta get it done. Well it's been decided, I am going to the mall, then lunch with the hubby, then back to visit teach, and then home to clean the boys room. and make appointments. I can do most of it. Well have a good day!
I hope you get a FREE one soon too!

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

Lucky girl! Have a fun free day!

Andrea said...

Hey Julie! I just now checked your blog again, haven't seen it since you first put it up. Looks good! Girl you can type, type, type. You are funny! I can empathize w/ your sinus infection, had that couple wks ago. Ouch! I've had hives since Thursday. I woke up today finally feeling better!
Have FUN on your FREE Day!
Andrea :)

onehm said...

Oh, I love those days...
Enjoy!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I am jealous. Have a fun day!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............