Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I love Top Design! Michael Sucks!


Ok I love Top Design! anyway I watched top design tonight . I don't think it's the end but maybe I'm wrong(it ends April 11th) before the premier of Shear Genius ) . Anyway all evening long it was on. The kids weren't too stoked about it so I didn't watch all of them. I had seen those anyway. So I hated Michael from the beginning. He just is too gay for me. wussy gay. ewww! anyway. It's a fun show. I like design stuff. Top Design Rocks! Michael Sucked!
Here is the Link because i don't know how to insert it into the text like Ashley does! http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Design/
I forgot to add "See you later Decorator".

1 comments:

onehm said...

Girlie, give me a call and I'll walk you thru it...sooo easy!
;)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............