Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just avoiding reality

Today I am going to lunch at my favorite place with some of my favorite people. I'm avoiding the laundry. And dreading tomorrow ,which is Hell Thursday, because the maid is coming. I have to pre-clean for that. :( Yes, the maid comes but she only mops the floors and does the bathrooms.
Our flooring is that nasty vinyl composite tile , like at the store. Ugly and dirty. I can't wait to move. I really need to get on that. I started the paper work for financing, and it's a tad scary. Lot's of info to dig up. Anyhoo, have a good one!

3 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I am so excited you are getting ready to buy your house!!!! It is so exciting and scary at the same time. I have already gotten 3 things off my credit, so this whole living with my parents thing is really paying off. I will have to tell you all about it. We are doing lunch on Friday, right!? Love ya

Jenn Toon said...

WOW! Looks great Julie! I am very impressed that you got this done - it took me a LONG time to figure out my website. Maybe I'll have to get a 'family' blog so that I can share pics with everyone too. It will be fun to "check in on you" every day! HA!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow thanks girls. glad you visited and left comments.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............