Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lunch was fun! but the trip to Kmart sucked!

ok , I went to lunch and had a pleasant surprise! I had more friends than expected there so instead of only 3 mom's there were 6 , and instead of only 8 kids there were 14! Super fun and the kids played really well together. I consider it good when there is only a little bickering but no knock down drag-out fights! But after lunch we went to Kmart, me, Joy , Hope and Pierce. I saw a carseat there I am willing to purchase for the baby since he now hangs out the top and bottom of his baby seat. But the lame store only had one box that was open and by my inspection looked used. So I lingered in the store but did not purchase the car seat. But when I got up to the register to buy the cheap shoes I found in my size (11 wide) and the new bottle brush that doesn't scratch. I realized I had forgotten my purse in the car. I had only brought in the freakin' diaper bag, so I left empty handed. I didn't have ton's of time before the kids were getting home from the bus, so I couldn't go back to the car and back inside to buy my stuff and still make it home. ARGHHHH Oh well now, I'm just gonna hafta go look elsewhere for a "big boy" car seat because, that was the 2nd Kmart that had the one I liked out of stock.

And I am beginning my quest for matching outfits for my kids to wear to the family easter picnic at the park. I warned Lance that I was going to get some and he wasn't all that thrilled but every time we have a big function, I like the family to match for Five reasons,#1 because they are easier to spot in a crowd and #2 because the few times I haven't had them match I felt sad because they just didn't look great, and #3 because it is way easier to get 6 kids ready to go if they are wearing new clothes. and #4 because it makes doing the laundry after the event easier because it is all the same color thus making it only one or two whole loads and Finally #5 because I am a freak. (at least I can admit it.) but this year I
might let Lance slide on matching with the kids. there I just admitted 3 secret truths (#'s 2,3&5. the other's are just facts) This blog is almost as good as therapy.

3 comments:

Lance said...

That is because Kmart sucks. Need the seat though. Three thousand items of clothes say we don't need more clothes.

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok thanks dear. no more comments from you on that one. besides i listed 5 response why i feel i need to get them. None of the five reasons listed, said we need more clothes. the amount of clothes we have is beside the point

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Ok now you know why I have a blog. I just basically talk to myself and convince myself how great my decisions are. Tell Lance I said that you do need to match because that is what you always do and your kids always look way cute when you do.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............