Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools!

Yeah you caught me. that is my favorite joke I DO IT EVERY YEAR! Two years ago though the joke was on me . On the 2nd my period was late and I was in fact pregnant! I did miscarry on my anniversary on the 19th. Ah life goes on! Happy April fools ! Lance saw it right after I posted it and was starting to argue with me that it wasn't remotely possible. Pretty funny though. I love that "joke" so much I even play it on my kids. Pathetic, that I think it's so funny. Good times!

2 comments:

onehm said...

Nice! Loved it. Glad for you it was just a joke. Your dr. would have been mad!

Webb Family said...

That is a really good one I think I might use on my family tonight!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............