Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!



We went to church today, for the first time in over a month. Sick kids, tired mom, family obligations yadda yaddayadda.But today we made it! and before the sacrament I might add! But since we were dressed in new cute dresses and shirts we stopped outside to take a picture! and just before the picture I dropped my camera, thankfully it worked afterward but it isn't holding the battery life and it is turning off. Dang! maybe I'll have to keep an eye out for a new camera. Ok these are not great pictures! and Paxton's hair! Yikes! Lance did his hair when I was getting dressed and yeah, this is why dad doesn't do the hair. really not loving these but i need photos on my blog so here they are. For Lunch we had the non traditional meal of tacos. and for dinner we were obliged to go to a Wheeler function, including egg hunt,Easter Party and birthday celebration for the April birthdays. Fantastic good times! the kids were hardly seen, and so we were left chatting with other adults. How great is that? Only two pictures turned out from the egg hunt, but I have to say Hope really had it down today, the whole egg hunt , run and get all you can tradition. So yesterday was good practice.
















4 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Love the outfits. I love having this blog cause it makes me take more pictures.

Webb Family said...

Your family is so cute and I love your girls pretty white dresses!

ZB said...

You have such a darling family (even if Daddy did some of the hair)... Thank goodness for holidays and such that make us get together with family that we don't always see. Looks like you had a great day.

onehm said...

Beautiful girls in gorgeous dresses (and bows!) and your boys are just adorable...I am impressed that you make it to church on a regular basis. It's so hard for me to get us all out the door. Aren't we lucky to have helpful hubbies? ;)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............