Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Easter Picnic!




Hope wore the flower clip. Here is one of her few good moments today.


We tried to do a family picture but, Hope wasn't into it and Lance didn't match. Next year I am going back to the matching for him too.











Here are the kids getting out of the tree from a picture gone wrong .










Hope sat on my mom's lap the whole time!













Here's the big kids comparing their loot from the candy hunt!













This is Joy getting some candy!



















Paxton just didn't get into posing for the picture.











I found Peyton keeping Pierce company and showing him his stuff. poor Pierce sat in the stroller for most of the time. He was really good. My niece Suzette got him out and played with him for awhile but then he went back in.

Liberty got "creative" with her eggs in the car.













All in all it was a really fun day! We got to see relatives we don't see really often. The kids looked cute, which was what I was aiming for.
We had lots of fun.

© 2007 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

onehm said...

Adorable. Love the kids clothes! And your baby is so cute...matching those big boys! ;)
The bows are amazing. I'm gonna need a lesson because I can tell that I am going to need way more bows than I can afford to have you make for me!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. I love the outfits.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............