Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Favorite Easter Candy!



I have a few favorites and Easter is just not complete without them!

  • Peeps ! bunnies and chicks in normal colors like yellow and pink and purple! the new colors look gross to me. I like them fresh but I also like them a couple days later hard. We made smores with them at the cabin and they were delightful!
  • Cadbury eggs! creme and Carmel , small and big. I have to get both, they are just a little different, and I miss the commercials for those.
  • Reese's peanut butter eggs I prefer the big ones ,but I like the small ones too.
  • Dove truffle eggs
  • Cadbury mini eggs -there is just something different about them.
  • Hide and seek eggs I like the soft inside , they are pure sugar but they bring back childhood memories of easter.
  • Chicks and bunnies by Brachs, they taste just like orange circus peanuts but they are in chicken and rabbit shapes in spring colors-and are hard to come by. and i tried google and turned up no pictures. I am sad about that, they are delightful little treats .
I think that's it or all I remember buying so far this year. I love the holiday candy! SO what are your FAVORITES? come on tell me!

6 comments:

Webb Family said...

I love this post I am also a holiday treat lover! And, my fav are the mini cadbury eggs, I could eat a whole bag!

onehm said...

YUM!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Mini eggs, mini cadbury eggs, marshmallow bunnies. Right after I had Samantha, I came home from the hospital and ate of little package of mini eggs, then I nursed her. She screamed and cried all night long.

ZB said...

I'm in love with the Peanut Butter cups as well. I don't eat the entire bag...because I am nursing.

Are You Serious! said...

I love the reeses peanut butter eggs and cadberry eggs too. Oh and the malt ball eggs, i don't know what they're called.

Are You Serious! said...

We liked the cadberry commercials too...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............