Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday night bunko! Delightful!

Seriously an enlightening evening! Bunko was a great time! Super fun girls and super fun conversations! Great prizes too! I got lowest score. NICE! I was not on a roll tonight but i think i sat with everyone. We stayed late chatting and i have to say the late nights are what saves my sanity! Yes i am often tired, but the time away, leaves me energized and hopeful that I am not the only mom out there that feels less than adequate. Really it is a small world too here in Mesa, and it's really fun to hear old stories about dating and single lives we all had so long ago! I am feeling old i think. anyway and i have to say some mysteries ( from single lives) were solved , and i realized i divulged more info than i thought, back in the day. it all seems to come out at bunko. Anyway Good times! Loved it and am excited about next month already! Super fun group to play with!

9 comments:

Jen said...

I had a blast too last night! Sorry if I said too much, but (I always have a but!) that was the first time I mentioned it to anyone and it was you, and a room full of other people?! Sorry. I had fun chatting with you afterwards too!

Jen said...

Oh and Jeff still can't remember that guys name! He just woke up though, so give him some time and I will keep asking him.

onehm said...

Love Bunko! (And I feel inadequate as well...don't know what I'd do with 2 more kiddos!)

Webb Family said...

girls night out is always fun! i think we all feel inadequate. i think thats part of being a mom. you are super mom to me!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I feel like if I am gonna go out, I want to stay for as long as possible. There is usually always time for a nap (sometimes). I love chatting and getting know people better. It definitely is good for my sanity

tammy said...

I'm glad you had fun with our group. It was great getting to know you a little more. Funny what we find out about people. Oh and what happens at bunko...stays at bunko!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Tammy- believe I hope so :)

PS: I had fun after too (WINK)

Arline Allen said...

Hey Crazy Mama! I visited your site the other day and forgot to leave a little note! Your site is adorable and so is your family. I added you to my blogger list! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

laura said...

Hey I don't know if you are still needing boxes but I have lots of really good ones. All different sizes. They were to good to just toss. Let me know if you are still needing them. Oh and bunko was a lot of fun last week. I'm so glad you decided to join our group.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............