Friday, August 31, 2007

Fun friday- highschool quiz

High School

I got this from Lizzy my blog friend. -I thought it was fun.

Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was,
the more fun the answers will be!! Lizzy did senior year but i didn't want to get into that good time.


1. Who were your best friends?
Lindsey, Jayna, Becky, Angela, Ali, Jamie, Melissa

2. What sports did you play?
I was the manager for the cross country team sophomore year. which worked out great because that left me to flirt with the whole boys team while the girls ran. I even got a JV letter. ;)

3. What kind of car did you drive? Joy J the mercury sable, and the big brown van named ROD.

4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
Football games, hanging out with friends , Making out with boys etc...

5. Were you a party animal?
I was fun if that's what that means , but no i didn't "PARTY"

6. Were you considered a flirt?
I'd assume so but i am not really very good at discerning that, I think lots of people thought i was a flirt, but i was just nice to everyone, and friendly. total flirt!

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
in California senior year i was in choir.

8. Were you a nerd?
not so much in the brainy sense . I didn't hang with nerds

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
I don't think i ever knew it.

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Sullivan in jewelry , I'd ditch seminary and go hang out in there extra time.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
on senior hill, sophomore year. off campus the rest. Junior year I'd go to the library and hang with Brendan for a little while .

13. Name the school full name?
Mt. View High school

14. School mascot?
Toro

15. School Colors?
Red and Blue

16. Rival high school?
Westwood and Mesa High

17. Did you go to Prom?
Yes! for sophomore and junior years not my senior year. i had kind of checked out of high school by then and moved on to institute and singles ward.

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yeah, I liked high school. but sometimes the drama sucked with my friends

19. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was my 18th birthday, so i felt shafted i had a combined birthday and graduation, but i went to the institute dance officially as an 18 year old, then hit the all night grad party at golf land!

20. Where did you go senior skip day?
um school? i have no idea, but i couldn't miss any more school or i wouldn't graduate.

21. Favorite memory?
the summer between junior and senior year hang out at Lindsey's house when her parents left for 2 weeks and us alone! good times!

22. Were you in any clubs?
i was in SADD in CA. and here?? not so much. i wasn't super involved with anything at MT. View

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Wendys over by Westwood, and meet up with the guys over there

24. Have you gained some weight since then?
totally

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
I didn't feel compelled to go, nor was i asked.

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
I totally did and loved it, and was one of the people with the most kids, 5 at the time

27. Who was your home room teacher?
i don't think we had homeroom

28. Who will re-post this after you?
Blog friends i hope

29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
seriously? there were so many, and none of them lasted really long, I'd say Cameron Kerbs, off and on all through HS, and he went to Westwood. but there wasn't really one. guys i liked? sure. sweetheart? not so much .

30. Do you still talk to people from high school? lots of them

31.Did you win prom queen or king?
I was totally not that kind of girl in our school!

32. Where did you work in high school?
DQ, kerby vacs as a telemarketer subbing for someone. and payless cashways the hardware store

33. what were your grades?
let's just leave it as- i graduated -barely

34. What was your dress style?
funky , independent, and sometimes ahead of the trends. it changed with my mood. Hoochy, skater casual, preppy.

35. What year did you graduate
1995


COME ON GUYS I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!

you can do senior year or all the years or whatever! i wanna know about you!

11 comments:

michelle said...

This is great! So fun to go down memory lane with you! I will have to give this one a shot.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love this. that summer was so fun.

Corree said...

Love this one!! I love learning something new about you, almost everyday. I too, liked High School. I used to say that I wanted to go back & do it again - I missed seeing my friends everyday.

Jamie said...

This is a fun one:):)Nice walk down the old memory lane!!

Jen said...

LOL! I remember you coming and hanging out in Jewlery! I loved that class and Mr S was pretty awesome cuz he just let us do!

Katie said...

I graduated on my 18th birthday too!!! May 21st. I kept forgetting it was my bday and my friends would remind me and say, "aren't you so excited?! It's your bday!" I was totally excited, but mostly cuz I was graduating...by the skin of my teeth!

tammy said...

Fun! I did it even though it took awhile!

Webb Family said...

this is so fun & i will be posting my soon. I had mr. s and i remember one day he had a new pair of jeans on with the long sticker down the leg. i felt so bad for him but, it didn't seem to bother him.
i had fun reading your answers!

I was raised in a barn said...

Yea! That was fun to read! Glad you did it! Love the one about grades!

Micah and Jen said...

What fun to learn more about you!

Lisa said...

CrazyMama! I just ragged on you on my blog about how you're making me look bad with several posts per day and I come to catch up and you only posted once! I guess that makes me a liar...nothing new I guess.

Loved this post, even if it was the only one, about high school. I liked high school but I look back and think if I knew then what I know now I would have had a lot more fun. Glad you showed CrazyMama before you were Mama...that would make you just crazy ;) It's getting late and I'm getting dumb :(

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............