Tuesday, September 4, 2007

bunk night and afternoon delights!

busy day.
2 hours of fun doing homework with the kids.
leaving for bunko in ten minutes.
Hope is abnormally loud now all the time and really mischievous. she talked the whole time i tried to nap, and then during homework time she quietly found some nail polish and painted on my vanity. and got into some lip gloss and other make-up. nice.
pierce has started screaming when he wants something, mostly my soda. and when he wanted to climb on the table. the network crashed today. and the wireless router wouldn't put the computer back online so i couldn't post my pictures yet. tonight after bunko maybe.

have a great evening ! can't wait for a night out!

8 comments:

tammy said...

Have fun! I think you're in need!!

Holly said...

It is always so nice to leave the kiddies with their daddy!!!!

I love Bunco night - mine is tomorrow!!! Hope you got a "Natural"!!!

Jen said...

Hope you had fun! Sounds like you needed it!

Jamie said...

Hope Bunko was a sucess and the break you needed from your busy day!!!!

Micah and Jen said...

Girl I totally love you but I can't seem to keep up with all your posts! I am totally missing out here--I know!!!! Hope you had a great time at BUNKO! Nothing better int he world! :)

Webb Family said...

It was so fun seeing you!!! I love talking to you in person, what a treat!!!

onehm said...

You need to teach him sign language. Gigantor screaming is what motivated me and he learned "more" that night. Food is a really good reward when training!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love the screaming. i have a screamer.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............