Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ok here are some savers outfit pics.

Liberty modeling- and sorry they are sidways just imagine they are the right way it is 2:13 people and oh well .

forever 21 top and Machiavelli miniskirt


Liberty wearing a gymboree plaid dress.





Pierce Wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt romper.










Liberty's skinny jeans with zippers and bows at the ankle no less, Bongo brand. takes me back to the 80's or was that the 90's. jr high anyway







































Liberty in brown Limited too top and bongo skinny jeans


and yeah hair was not done on Labor day yet. oh well!

8 comments:

tammy said...

Cute deals! Gonna have to check them out since I've never been there, and I guess they put one in right by my old house, so not too far to have to drive. Do they have adult sizes, too? Are there certain days when the good stuff arrives? You really got some great stuff!

Jen said...

Super cute stuff! I am so bummed I missed out on Monday. I can't believe I forgot! That's what I get for not writing it down! I will have to make a stop later this week!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love the outfits. score for you!!

michelle said...

Darling clothes! Your kids look like they are right out of a fshion magazine. I love the RL outfit your son has on. It is so crisp looking.

Andrea said...

SO CUTE! You get the best deals.

Brandi said...

Man, you got some really cute clothes for super cheap!! I am all for bargains! I'm sad I couldn't have gone.. Maybe I will have to hit them up when I'm in town..

Webb Family said...

So cute!!! I wish now I would have taken the time to go over there.

onehm said...

Very cute! Lucky Liberty...she scored!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............