Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girls night crafts finished! yay!

OK for our craft the other night we did vinyl letter boards. so this was a plain sign , with the green board and the white ghost. plain. it needed a little something so i cruised the aisles of walmart's craft section and got sequin trim(purple, green and black), rhinestones, and rub on letters (for the spooky and the fraidy parts). colored buttons and paper flowers. I got my Ribbon at ruffler's roost aka ribbons and lace ( on Lindsey and Main in mesa). and had a hard time choosing. so i over bought. easy to do there. Ghosts are SpOoKy!
I hope fRaIdY CaT is obvious enough. with rhinestone cat eye trim.

we did happy haunting on wood or glass block, i did both but i ruined my vinyl for the house in my wood applying it too soon. and actually my sister in law hooked me up with a glass block she did for her friend that didn't come. what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? so I need to get new vinyl cut. and i'll fancy up my other board too. to coordinate. this is kind of plainer than i thought. any ideas to make it more fabulous? I'll have to think on it. any way love all the cute holiday crafts and i spent some major quality time at walmart debating if i could rationalize outfitting the whole downstairs bathroom for Halloween. my budget says no my my brain thinks it is a super fun idea. Lance is glad i went with the budget over my brain. but someday, I will have a seasonal bathroom i change out everything for (think shower curtain , bathmats, towels, all decor and trims,etc.). how fun would that be for the kids? i think delightful!

9 comments:

onehm said...

Totally Delightful.
Everything.
;o)

SHERI said...

totally adorable- love them

Melanie and Will said...

omg, that Halloween stuff is TOTALLY wayyyy cute!!! I'm gonna come steal them!!!!!!!

Allison said...

WAY CUTE!! I love what you did to the boards. They look awesome. I'm telling Shar to look at your blog by email so she can see your creativity too.

Supercool Mom said...

My goal is to change the kitchen for every holiday - right now I just change it for every season (curtain, tablecloth, centerpiece, etc.) - Love the bathroom idea! Your stuff turned out great, now I'm bummed I ducked out early.

Webb Family said...

i love them you are so crafty!!

Brandi said...

Oh, How fun!! I want to go make some haloween decor now!! Thanks for the motivation..

kay said...

those are sooo cute!! love them!

Katie said...

I love all of that! So so cute!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............