Sunday, September 30, 2007

junque sale stuff- my treasures!

Milk glass 4 items = 6 bucks !
my mom was seriously coveting the glass,
and she said the small lace edge one was from the '30's! whoohoo! chicken shaped egg basket! 6 bucks! I'm going to paint it white or red.
and i need to find some fake eggs. real deals has some.
and this shabby white wire basket( that is what the tag said!) love it! i put fruit in it for a minute but more likely it will be a mail catch-all . 9 bucks a fabulous price for a fabulous basket!
and i am seriously excited for next time,
and i am apparently gonna have to take my mom too. she loves antiques. and other cute stuff.
thanks ONEHM for the heads up on this good time!

7 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

i'm totally coveting your oh so cute finds!! sounds like fun and i love love love antique fairs. one word of warning: never take hubby. i swear, he complained the entire time how junky & out of style everything was! i'm prob. the only idiot that would take their hubbie to such a place, eh!?

i also love your cute halloween crafts! want some bad!!!

onehm said...

FAB-U-LOUS treasures! I am so glad that you came, you saw, you shopped, and now you blogged! I am almost ready to post pics of my finds too!
YAY!

SHERI said...

I cannot believe I missed this! I love your finds.

Kylie said...

I TOTALLY forgot about it until I saw your post!! :( I hope they do another one!! Great finds!! By the way I love your emblished vinyl boards...so super cute!!!

Brandi said...

Looks like you got some good finds!! Way to go!!

Stacey said...

I collect milk glass too. I love finding old pieces...! Great find!

Janan said...

http://kaiyaskonnection.blogspot.com/

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............