Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We ReMEmBeR!

we remember the victims from September 11th!
our thoughts are with the families of the victims and the emergency response people that died. Peyton was reading a post over my shoulder and asked " what is today ? like the 4th of July" and I cried when i recounted the story of this day 6 years ago. about the vicious attack planned by terrorists that killed so many innocent people. we googled the images of the twin towers before the attack! and their part in the New York skyline! and we googled the images of the smoking towers just after the plains hit. I remember! and i will tell my children. so they will know why today is a day we fly the flag in remembrance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't let today go by with out thanks to the Soldiers and their families that sacrifice to protect our freedoms . THANK YOU!

I love the quote i have seen:

We live in the land of the free , because of the BRAVE!

I PUT OUT MY FLAG , WHERE IS YOURS?

4 comments:

tammy said...

Our flag was out front at 6:00 a.m. today thanks to our fabulous boy scouts....love them!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

amen. i hope no one takes for granted all that our soldiers do for us to be FREE!!

Supercool Mom said...

Ours was the only flag out on our street. I was so disappointed to see that no one else was showing their support.

Janan said...

My flag was out first thing in the morning . . . speaking of I need to go get it in . . . good thing there are lights on it (porch lights)!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............