Tuesday, October 23, 2007

feeling better after a little retail therapy.

I mopped the floor this afternoon and it was a huge relief. some of the kids helped clean up and some went to their rooms.

Lance cooked Ramen for dinner at Joy's request!

I went to the cookie lee party at Audrey's and I saw my blog friend Sheri! yay! plus some girls from my old ward.

I bought a necklace, it is cute. and so me! i hope not everyone has the same one it is apparently popular. (then there was Joking about my afraid everyone will have the same dress from costco blog post) they know me well!

Hmm
I went to bath and body works for a free lotions with a $15 purchase and luckily i had a bunko prize $10 dollar gift card! FYI, you get better coupons through email than you do in the real mail. just so you know. so sign up for both and have extras!

then i returned some shoes that didn't fit peirce right at Target.

i visited the $ bin and bought slinky's for the kids.

a shirt on clearance, my fave black! and then thanks you notes for liberty to write and send. yay!

then i came home because target closed.

the end.

15 comments:

kay said...

the fun of getting kicked out of target b/c they are closing!! i love shopping therapy. it's the best!

Corree said...

Retail therapy is the best! I have been the biggest procrastinator this week - laundry to be folded, floors to mop, & lots of work to do, and here I sit blogging again!!

Brandi said...

There really is nothing better than retail therapy!! :0) Glad you were able to get out..

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I love Tar-ZHAY!

Katie said...

Retail therapy always makes me feel better! I love that, "I got something new" feeling. It doesn't matter who it is for either. But especially when it's for me :)

Cecily R said...

You can't beat a day that includes free lotion and slinkys for a buck!

Holly said...

I love cookie lee! we had a mother/daughter party here once and it was a hit! Can't wait to see your glamour shot with you and your new piece!

crystal said...

Oh, looks like you & I are on the same ramen menu plan!

When my kitchen floor is mopped, it makes me feel like the house is clean. Even if it's not.

Staying at Target 'til closing feels so naughty, doesn't it? >:)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i tried retail therapy yesterday and got yelled at for buying the kids a movie. according to my hubby we are pinching our pennies. so fun. so basically i am not allowed to go anywhere anymore. this sucks.

smithfam said...

Glad you are feeling better. Retail therapy is always the best.

I feel like I am always in a funk also. You are not alone.

Thanks for the tip on Bath and Body. I am in need of some plug ins.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

well, i've never heard of cookie lee- wow, 1 home party that hasn't made it's rounds in our ward...didn't think there was such thing! sounds like fun to have a jewelry party!

hope the home visit goes well!

Webb Family said...

I love closing down a store! I want to see the cute necklace you got. I wish my hubby would be ok w/ ramen for dinner!

SHERI said...

Nothing better than retail therapy. I have to say I did go home feeling pretty good with my purchase! It was fun to see you again.

janna said...

My Mom buys my girls, well the two reaming ones that they fit, the Costco dresses. But, we only have SAM'S club in Idaho.
Two of my girls are getting a blue one. Not sure what it looks like, but I know I will love it.

LOL about Target. I HEART Target.
Even worked there twice. :)

janna said...

Want to come mop my floor?? JK:)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............