Monday, October 1, 2007

I am tad concerned. I am pretty sure i have no idea where my Halloween boxes are. i don't think they have made it to our house yet. i am semi concerned about my with costume trim not being here. not to mention my decorations. this needs further investigation. getting worried, bunko dress-up is Friday!

Peyton came home and wanted to play Karaoke on the Wii, he is currently singing Jimmy eat world pain! and I am personally digging it! it is one of my fave karaoke tunes! he just yelled that was awesome! HE got Platinum! freaking rad!

Joy is begging for a taco with some old taco shells she found in the fridge! ahe also had been telling me the little bit of Halloween stuff i do have is "creeping me out!"

material girl is currently the hit for this turn on karaoke! seriously love it! and i look at it like this, it strengthens reading skills. since you have to read the words. Liberty totally needs reading practice. am i the only person that looks at video game playing as reading? it fully depends on the game but Pokemon for gameboy is all reading. and so it Peyton's beloved Lord of the rings has tons of reading and typing! and he spells fabulously and types better than me! and liberty read all the words and they just unlocked Brick house because Liberty got platinum and very exciting stuff at our house after school.

♫♫this is the night we've waited for,
always a treat we have in store ,
we love each other more and more,
with every family night! ♫ ♫

Family night tonight at Maria's! we are way excited! love to see aunt Maria! and her kids and all the rest of our cousins too! maybe I'll take some pics. we'll see.

and thanks Ashley for the fab beverage! yay! ♥ it! so delightful and refreshing! what is your fave? remind me, my memory sucks, but I'd love to repay the favor someday!

let's see and Peyton has a book report due tomorrow, that should be interesting since we haven't done anything. he has read at least 4 books he can do it on though. so we need to pick one and buckle down!

8 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

Any reading is good reading. Saturday's Warrior is on Cox channel 114, BYU T.V. at 7 & 10 pm. See you tonight!

Jamie said...

Love any game that helps w/learning. The filler is black leaves I found at good ole Fry's market place . I think they were $2 for $4. I just got those this week.

tammy said...

Oh I'd be getting a little worried, too, if my Halloween stuff went missing! Hope you find it.

Holly said...

I love your little jingle - I wish we could spend family night with friends, between husbands coming home late and homework it's too hard... Hope you find your costumes! Having bunco here tomorrow, no costumes, but trying to get my decorations out!

Libby said...

Wow-so much fun stuff going on with you. I love your new treasures and crafts. Fun for you! I also love the pix of your kiddos. You are truly a wonderwoman. Hey-that's what you should be for Halloween! Loved reading your posts for today.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I wish my girls would play video games. Then I could have a singing machine and say it's for them! HAHA!! Good choice on the new paper! Did you see mine? I love those glittery dots. I'm downloading new stuff right now since my blog is not fall enough. happy blogging! cause I know you are......

Unknown said...

Now I wanna see a video clip of you singing to material girl on the karaoke! :) Come on Jules..at least one of your kids..

That was nice of Ashley to bring you a drink...what a thoughtful friend!

Webb Family said...

Man I hope you find your boxes! I remember when I was first married & my hubby threw out almost all of our c-mas boxes. Lets just say I was not a happy girl!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............