Sunday, October 21, 2007

so here are some of my comments this evening. i think they are semi fabulous!

to carey- we had our ward party and somehow with out fail it is the night before our primary program! and they always do face painting! i am so not a fan of face painting, and they freaked when i started to wash it off! like that crap was gonna stay on for the primary program?! heck no!

to Jen-holy hell! i missed all of this! and seriously. way to go Jen on removing the anonymous commenting! really when people start quoting scripture i tune out and think lalalalalaala while rocking back and forth and skipping to the end and moving on. it is even hard for me to think of a comment at that point! love you. and was this a jab at me for getting offended? i don't consider myself easily offended but maybe others think so. so let me know if i am easily offended or
hold grudges. and by the way don't quit blogging! i would totally feel a loss and miss you too much on the blogs.

to tammy-when i read this post at first i had a hard time with it. because i guess while i don't consider myself to be easily offended. once i am hurt by someone i didn't expect or that hurt is continuous i have a hard time forgetting. that isn't to say i have forgiven either but if i try extra hard to get past the initial hurt and move on sometimes the right or wrong circumstances can bring it back. and i guess i struggle with feeling like i haven't totally forgiven if i remember it and the hurt felt. but even as i type this i realize i don't remember the person i remember the hurt. I don't let myself be hurt again by the same person again and again. memory lane Monday coming on this.

to ONEHM- thank you so much! i was thinking the same things today when the old stake presidents wife was saying she brought nothing to the homemaking board! WHAT?! she is totally impressive but feels as inadequate and insecure as i do sometimes. and that quote is a fabulous reminder. thank you for finding and posting the words! love ya! and it was so fun to see you at my ward thinking my kids were cute and did well thanks for that! even if you were there for your calling it felt good to know you are my friend! love living close to you and getting to know you better after all these years.

just a few thoughts while catching up with the blogs . does anyone else go through emotions and thoughts so strongly while reading others blogs? sometimes i find my comments to be inspired by a post and think gosh i need to post this thought on my own blog but don't or sometimes i get off on a rant and think this is a post for another day. i am rambling here. I love my blog friends and real friends and there are so many different experiences and realities out there to see. it is interesting to me to see what everyone posts about. and what everyone takes from a post.

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOL Jules, no it wasn't a "jab" at ya, it started for other reasons, but I thought it was something EVERYONE could benefit from, including myself. Love ya!

Micah and Jen said...

Okay, once again I have to tell you how much I LOVE your blog...I love that everytime I go on it there is something new, something that makes me think about life, and to learn from you...I would probably die without your blog! Okay, maybe not die, but truely I do love to read all about you...I love that you put comments to people on here, so fun and actually made me want to blog hop to people I don't know...you're a really great person and yes, reading others blogs can really inspire me to think about everything, and oh yeah, I love your ramblings! :)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you know my issues and i have been trying really hard to forgive. i think once i got past the initial shock of seeing this person again and just telling myself to get over it helped alot.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I think they all did us some good! :) Yeah, I tOo am a hUgE fAn of Julies blog...you are sO real, and never hold back...which is one of the reasons Julies blog is sUch a bIg hit!

Andrea said...

I love reading everyone's blogs. It's interesting to see the different perspectives! I love your blog, Jules. You're always real & honest! So many things you talk about I have also gone thru (esp w/ kids, discipline, cleaning, etc). So, it's great to know that I'm not alone & not the only one who's going thru different things. And your music is FUN!

StrykerLOVE said...

julie - the idea of a whole lot of primary in face paint for the primary program has me lol! you should have kept all the paint on :-) its fun to read bits of your life

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............