Monday, November 12, 2007

deal of the day!

hahahaaha! (evil cackle!) the best find of my morning at the savers? Doc Martens 2 pair 3 bucks a pair. saver's regular price? 6 bucks. whooohooo! perfect size for Peyton! boys size 3! black nubuck and the brown oiled leather. 3 hole Docs! Fabulous! In brand new condition i might add! some kid probably didn't like how heavy they are and his mom finally donated them unused. sucks for her , great for me!

Liberty will be sporting some new Volcom, Roxy and Forever 21 t-shirts. Old navy, Gap and Limited too jeans. fabulous! and a Gap denim dress. i couldn't go wrong. there was an abundance of stuff i put down too.

i bought my boys Billabong , Gap, Lands End and old navy. yup, super good morning.

31 items for 66 bucks.

things i passed up:

there was a brand new Betsy Johnson turquoise lace top size 10/12 for today's price? 1 dollar! and i passed it up. hmmm. i may regret that but I'd have to get something for underneath. and was over spending already.

a DKNY top in size 7/8 black with rhinestone logo. didn't get that either. because Joy has the most clothes in the house.

oh and i was almost tempted to buy some blue velvet converse high tops in toddlers size 8 . they were $1. 50 . by then i was purging things from my pile and feeling cheap. and they wouldn't fit Pierce for a while. smart? maybe, maybe not. Yeah i went back and got 'em.

I exchanged a couple shirts that where a tad big for Libby. turns out they were womens sizes. and not that big considering.

GOOD DAY!

I have shopped at all the mesa Saver's , the one in Gilbert-power and baseline, and the chandler one. and in the summer i even hit the one on Phoenix/Scottsdale border. I have heard the Dobson and Broadway one is the best in the valley and the closest one to me so that is the one i went to today.


*******
and on another note, the prescription was 10 bucks on Saturday when my insurance cards showed up. hmmm tough choice? i think not. I love health insurance! i kind of think it is the single most important thing to me after family. food and a place to live. Health insurance. LOVE IT!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! I spaced that one...I was wanting to check that out. OoPs! Sounds like you hit the jack pot! Yeah there is no better high for me than a great deal, on something you wouldn't find anywhere else...I LOVE IT!!
Glad you scored!! Let's see pics of your finds!

Cecily R said...

I got mostly stuff for the girls. Gracie needed long sleeves and Evie has decided in the last few days to grow...darn her. I got 5 shirts, a dress, two pair of shoes and one pair of pants for Evie, three sweaters for Gracie and a shirt for Isaac. Amazingly I only spent $20 this time around.

Pretty rad though, prreetttty RAD.

Katie said...

Congrats on your good finds. I love Savors shopping. There is this awesome thrift store here in Utah. I get stuff there all the time.

Katie said...

AWESOME DEALS!!! Why do I always forget about Savers?

janna said...

Darn it! We do not have saver in our part of Idaho!

SHERI said...

So fun to get good deals. I went this morning also and found some good deals for the kids and a few for me! Which one do you go to?

michelle said...

Wowsers! You did great!!! I didn't make it there this morning! Next week for sure! It is going on the calendar right now!

Webb Family said...

You are an amazing shopper!!! You remind me of my mom she can always find the best deals! I need to go there more often.

Jenn said...

Ohhhhh I love a good deal! Sounds like you came acrost the mother load of good deals!

onehm said...

Fabulous deals! Yay for you! And it's like found money that you spent at savers after not having to spend all that cash on the RX!

Brandi said...

Sounds like you got some really AwEsOme deals!! I would have to agree that insurance is such a necessity.. For me, it is a stress reliever.. :0)

Matchbox Mom said...

Definately love those deals!
Love it Love it!!!
I keep waiting for Cec to bring me her old clothes for my Janie.
GET OVER HERE CEC!!
I love new clothes for the kids...it's great!

Tam

blah, blah by lindsey said...

way to go on the deals! i wish i wasn't so lazy. i could use a good deal ;)

smithfam said...

Glad your insurance card showed up on time. There is nothing worse then having to shell out a million bucks on meds.
Sounds like you found some good bargains. I wish we had a Savors around here. my sister lives in Gilbert. I will have to tell her to check out the good finds. Thanks for keeping us all well informed!

angiedunn said...

I love good finds and fab deals! You go girl!

Blue Velvet Converse High Tops? Did they have any in a womens size 8 per chance?

Jamie said...

I am super impressed!!!!!

little jill said...

No kidding--voice of the beehive. I have never known anyone, besides myself and my two good friends that listened to them. You just got even cooler.

Andrea said...

Dang it!!! I wanted to go so bad, but we were busy getting ready for family pictures. We ended up not having time to go cuz then Nathaniel had scouts, then we met my parents for dinner, then FHE. It just never ends! ha ha :)

I'm so jealous of your great finds! I want to see pics, please! Just to remind me what I missed out on and so I can be more envious. :)

tammy said...

You got some pretty fabulous deals!

Crystal Star said...

So which do you think is the best Savers? I stumbled across your blog- Cara's good friend Crystal.

I like the girls Gymboree stuff. Especially because you can find the line and buy matching shirts/purses, whatever on ebay. And they resale really high too.

Cracking up at the Crazy song playing, Icehouse, Blondie, too great- we must be fairly close in age. Child #5 for me due in 2-3 weeks... can't wait to get her out. But then I'm not sure what I'll do with her, I'm already swamped!

Thanks for the savers post though- family photos coming up and I need browns, I'll hit Savers 1st.. but which one?

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............