Wednesday, November 21, 2007

yeah minor breakdown.

Ok so i lost it today. canceled family pictures. i need a hair cut super bad. and an eyebrow wax. and how many people do i know that do hair? tons. but i didn't know we were doing pictures until 2 days ago and it is the busiest week for everyone. so i thought oh I'll run somewhere and try and get in. but i only had an hour. it takes almost an hour to get a hair cut and eyebrow wax right. and no time. so finally. i broke down and cried on the phone to Lance and made him call his brother and cancel. besides i need a couple days to let it grow out before it looks decent after a cut anyway, well depends on who cuts it . but. i didn't have the time. So no pictures today. i feel a little better. but i feel bad to be flaky. there is just so much to do this week. i still need a haircut. and an eyebrow wax. and before i go to Portland next week.

oh and speaking of that, i went shopping last night at the fat lady store to find something for it. and everything i liked in the store dressing room wasn't as cute once i got it home. why is that? not a hottie is all i gotta say! the party dress standards are business attire which means a suit and a tie for Lance. but for women a little trickier. i could do a dress, or fabulous pants outfit. but which? and it is cold there. i am at a loss.

so just a minor breakdown and a little stress. at this point it is my procrastinating well and a little bit of a not much notice issue.

16 comments:

Wendi said...

Must be the holiday season beginning. I'm totally have a minor breakdown today too. I hate stress. I need to learn how to deal with it better. I'm such a baby.

Wendi said...

By the way, I just noticed your cute message under "leave your comment" (whoohoo!....) That's cute.

tammy said...

Everything always looks better in the dressing rooms. I swear their mirrors are fixed!

StrykerLOVE said...

hair is so tricky - i go and go but then one day i look in the mirror and ack! something just has to happen fast, i get minor breakdowns about every 2-3 months with my hair cut/color so i know exactly what you mean. and choose a fabulous pant suit i think!

smithfam said...

Tis the season to be crabby right?? We need family pictures-BAD, but is always seems like so much work to get outifts that somewhat coordinate, and then the actual phot taking is a pain in the rump for sure. Hope your having a better day!

Andrea said...

STRESS Stinks!!! So sorry you weren't able to get your family pictures done. I know it's such a relief to finally have them done, but so much stress & planning (for the moms anyway) to get ready for them! I'm sure he'll be able to squeeze you in another day. Hope you have a stress-free day tomorrow! Enjoy your family day and have FUN!!

Jamie said...

I am so sorry, I hate trick mirrors. I do eyebrows my friend and I will do yours if you want on the house for your fun trip. You can even bring as many kids to my house as you need to. I do onehms eyebrows and I live so close, so if need me just holler. onehm knows how to track me down!! Lots of extra pressures this time of year, it's crazy!!!!

onehm said...

Oh girl...I know how you are feeling! It is just the worst time of year to feel stressed!!
Hope that things are better soon!

Libby said...

I hear ya! Have a super day tomorrow and forget about all that you have to do.

Jellybean babies said...

I think you should take pictures of your outfit options, and let us vote! (I personally will vote for the skankiest one.) I totally feel for ya on the stress out. But have a blast in Portland!

donna said...

So sorry about your day!!!!!!!! BAd bays are a big BUMMER!
HAve a wonderful thanksgiving day :)!

tammy said...

You still need to email me your flight info so I can see if Luvpilot is your pilot or not. He just spent the night in Portland.

And don't forget to post what bargains you found today!

Webb Family said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And, have so much fun in Portland!!! I would go with the pant suit because it will cold. Have fun!!

Micah and Jen said...

sorry you got so stressed out....so the signs of the season right? Hope it goes better for you and I am sure you will look fab in whatever you decide....can't wait to see pictures from you trip in your hot new outfit! :)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

sorry no pictures. i am sure it will work out for another time. good luck with the outfit. i too think you should take pictures so we can vote.

crystal said...

Once you get your brows waxed, all will be right again with the world.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............