Monday, December 3, 2007

Memory lane monday.3 truths and a lie.

really anyone who knows me well , knows the truth too easily but here we go . or even if you have read my blog for a long time. so go ahead and try here people comment and later today. i'll fess up to the lie.

1. every year i consider becoming a Jehovah's Witness. they have the right idea about no christmas, no gifts, no tree, no decorating.

2. Lance quit his job at HOME DEPOT , six years ago just 3 days before Christmas. i was prego with Joy. and ready to find out what i was having, and he quit his job. and decided to go back to school.

3. my dad brought his Christmas present with a card,coming out of the closet , it was the same day my cat was found run over on the side of the road, my mom brought him (my cat) home to be identified and buried.

4. Last year we put up a tree but I didn't decorate it, and then i told my kids there was no santa!

11 comments:

onehm said...

I think 4. I feel bad that I am not more sure of my answer!!

Andrea said...

Number 4 is the LIE. Hope you're having a better day! Luv ya :)

Amy said...

I'm going to say 4 . I don't know you super well(except through blogging world) ,but my gut feeling is 4. Have a better day :).

Melissa said...

I think #1 because how could you not like Christmas because then there would be no black friday.

AutoSysGene said...

I'm thinking #4. It just seems so obvious, which means I must be wrong.

Claremont First Ward said...

I say #1.

Unknown said...

Im gonna say 1.......

Kleinmans said...

Okay I'm guessing #4 too! But we all are tempted to do that same thing! Actually I put up my tree w/o decorating it last year. It was already pre-lit so I figured that was good enough. I made my husband do it this year. Actually, he's the one that wanted to do it. I'll get it together one day. There's little to no Martha Stewart in me!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

#1

tammy said...

It's not #4. I know that. I'm saying #1. Or #2....I know Lance quit his job and went back to school, but I don't remember you saying he worked at Home Depot.

tammy said...

#1. Yep that's it.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............