Sunday, December 23, 2007

The trick to getting 8 people looking at the camera..

and looking decent IS...

use Matt. really he is a pro at getting whole groups of people to look at the camera and laugh, smile whatever. he is awesome with kids. his secret to success? he makes super loud look at me annoying sounds, crawls around like a crab, bocks like a chicken. really the guy has no pride as far as looking silly himself but the kids eat it up and they are all watching to see what he is going to do next. I didn't love some of the pictures, just because i was laughing too much and you could see my double chin just a tad . Seriously MATT is FABULOUS! although when Liberty was a baby she wasn't impressed and totally perplexed by the loud sounds and silly moves, so she didn't smile in any picture. she had a serious look in everything Matt took of her. because something had to be really funny not just silly for her to laugh, but i think she is the only kid ever that hasn't loved pictures with Matt. the kid pictures on my sidebar are all Matt too. happy smiling kids. great family pictures. plus if you don't love something, he'll whiten teeth, take off the double chin, remove braces, swap heads with an other photo. my picture had a different head on Peyton than the actual one we sent out he was looking but had a not cute slumpy look because he was laughing. and honestly i have no idea how much he thinned out my face in that shot of me. sometimes i photo ok and sometimes not, so if he thinned it, i have no idea. and really i don't care. because it looks good. and that is why i picked it. because there were other shots i didn't love, so i didn't pick those. so that is my secret to a decent family shot. with 8 people looking at the camera. a rad photo guy. with mad skills. that is it. the end.


~~~~~
and by the way - i addressed cards at church. it was an excellent use of time too i must say, listen to the program, and whahlah! 50 + cards addressed, i just need to stamp and stuff them now. Whoohoo!

5 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

You are too too cute! I wish I could've studied my lesson one more time during Sac. Mtg. but alas, the choir sang 2 numbers! UG!
Proud of you to get them out! Ours ain't going out til I have time to get the picture done. Oh well.

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, a multi-tasker. Go you!!

Unknown said...

Loving that family pic Jules! And your hair...sO cute...it's been a while! ;)

Cute layout tOo...that is probably not so new...but I have not seen it yet! Glad you are Happy with your pics!

Unknown said...

Loving that family pic Jules! And your hair...sO cute...it's been a while! ;)

Cute layout tOo...that is probably not so new...but I have not seen it yet! Glad you are Happy with your pics!

tammy said...

I'm laughing at you addressing your cards at church. Why didn't I think of that? Oh maybe beacuse I was busy playing the piano for our program.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............