Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas! From my family to yours!

May your Christmas Season be filled with Joy and your New Year with Hope for the future.


SO we got our Christmas Cards tonight. and i am gonna have to do a mad dash to get them addressed and out. tomorrow it has got to happen. Matt (Lance's youngest Brother) did our pictures and our cards for us! love them he is -Still life Studios! fabulous! oh they do everything, weddings, senior pictures, births! hello! Videos! yeah my sister in Laws labor video is on their blog,and it freaking made me weepy. So tasteful and lovely. you can watch it here. i would love one of those someday. Except then I'd have to be in it. eww. and you know during labor is my best look ever! HAHA! but we aren't having a baby anytime soon, so no worries there. actually i do make it a point to go in with a fresh face of makeup, and reapply throughout. whoohoo if i had a video of my labor? you could see me put my make up on. yeah it took 1 Kid worth of my nasty looking birth pictures to set me straight on that. and by nasty i mean me with no make up on. so i reapply throughout.

but i digress, my cards. they are fab. love them , well they aren't pearl finish, and shhhh, Peyton's name is spelled wrong. but they are going out damn it! when i realized, Peyton said, "yeah that happens alot" but I'm not complaining, they whipped 'em up super fast. and even custom designed them for me. so the card design was a surprise. i thought i was getting a generic one from the choices at costco. i had been a tad concerned it(name thing) might happen, but didn't follow my gut and make sure. and well next time i'll follow it.

so yeah cards. coming to a mailbox near you! i need to know should i do the mini write up? a letter? or nothing. the card is enough? let me know. anyone want to get a card that hasn't spoken up before? email me. and i'll be sure to get one to ya! Christmas Cards -WORD to your mother! Yo

20 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE IT!!
It's beautiful. Your kids are all looking at the camera- IMPRESSIVE!

And bummer on the name thing!
;o)

Melissa said...

I love your picture/card. I'd love to have a professional do ours someday. It sure makes a difference. You look great. I love Christmas cards and would love one- how do I email you?

Andrea said...

Those are FAB!! I want one :)

tammy said...

They turned out cute! I'm jealous!

kay said...

they are beautiful!! what a great family!

have a very merry Christmas julie!!

michelle said...

They turned out beautiful! Your family is so good looking! I am impressed that all of the kids are looking the same direction, and smiling! It is still a challenge at our house for everyone to look at the camera at the same time!

kellyo75 said...

What a beautiful card! With all the kids you have, one of the kids name was bound to be spelled wrong, lol ;-)! Have a Merry Christmas!

AutoSysGene said...

Beautiful card. It stinks they spelled the name wrong, but hopefully no one but you will notice!!

Merry Christmas!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You have a very beautiful family!! You must post your secret on how you got all eight of you smiling and looking at the camera - at-the-same-time!!!!!. That should win you the Mother of the Year award for sure!!!!

Debra said...

I am very impressed you had all your kids looking at the camera at the same time!!!

They look FaBuLoUs!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

You've accomplished the impossible and managed to get a really great family shot. It looks awesome. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

ZB said...

So gorgeous. I love that you are all in black!

janna said...

Awesome card! I love your hair cut!

I was raised in a barn said...

Holy cow! U really do have a good looking fam! Great cards!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I have to say, the boys all look so nice and preppy, then there is baby sporting his total punk like mohawk!! I love it!! He is so cute!!

Matt and Dani said...

I CAN TOTALLY FIX THE NAME THING and have it back to you in the morning! :) We were running a little short on time so I didn't send it to you to proof. This never happens with normal clients. Family always gets messed over. :) My bad. :) I will fix it just don't like the envelopes!

Matt

Sarah said...

Totally cute! I love it! Your family looks adorable! We haven't done a family pic since about 2 years ago....I think I'll for sure do one next year.

Crazymamaof6 said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Matt it is fine! totally fine. my mom didn't even notice. really no big deal! don't do it!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

That's an AWESOME photo! What a great card! I wish I could hire Matt...but I can't afford to bring him to Chicago!

crystal said...

Oh, I am laughing SO HARD!!! You reapply throughout???? I can just see it...

..."hee hee HOO! Give me the lipstick, Lance, QUICK! (apply) Hee hee HOO! Where's my mascara? I'm between contractions! Hee hee HOO! EyeLINER! NOW!..."

You are a hoot.

And a hottie. That photo! Seriously! You're gorgeous! Yeah, yeah, the kids too.....but you look hot.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............