Sunday, February 3, 2008

enquiring minds want to know...

the can holder thing? holds up to 40 cans. i think i the plan is 10 cans per slot with 4 slots per rack. obviously if you are storing larger cans it holds less in that slot but it still holds alot. i have 7 of the bigger 31 oz cans in one slot. and could fit maybe one more. you can stack the racks or put them side by side but our shelves can't fit two racks stacked which is a bummer. too bad we didn't' have them when we re-shelved the pantry. but it works. i'll finish putting it all back in there and take a picture so you can see the wonder. later.

On Hannah Montana in 3-D at Imax? it was $15 bucks per kid. and the kids liked it except for Joy who apparently was bored for the actual concert part. she probably would have been happier and sat better if there was a story but just concert footage/singing was boring for her. the others all liked it. Joy is just different and kind of difficult and she likes a real plot (Joy sobbed when Wilson-the volley ball , floated away in Castaway with Tom Hanks) . would i personally pay to go and take my kids? probably not. i don't think they would want to go another time either. they thought it was ok but didn't rave about it after. they said they all liked it though. and they boys liked the Jonas brothers too. but it was like pulling teeth to get anything out of them.

and the pay it forward post coming soon? you leave a comment, and promise to continue the fun on your blog, if you are lucky enough to win. i send 3 winners a handmade prize. those 3 people then have to pay it forward and do the post and prizes for 3 winners on their blog. and the fun continues. get the idea? and really if you don't make a hand made prize but send another kind of treat/prize that would be great too. so heads up. that is the premise of the game. still excited? you should be!

ok any other questions?
feel free to ask me anything.

11 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Can't wait to see what your pantry looks like with the can holders.

Laura said...

I bought one of those can holders at Costco too. I need more but who knows when Costco will get them again! I hate paying more.

We loved the movie, loved it!

Shannon said...

Love the organizers. You would be appauled if you saw my pantry!

Can't wait for the pay it forward. I would be totally psyched to win! What fun!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i need to get some of the organizers..can't wait to see the pic of your pantry.

KATE said...

I LOVE organization & lately I have really sucked at it! I should probably blog less maybe. hee hee
good job on your pantry I can't wait to see your pictures, I love that kind of stuff!

I love the pay it forward idea! Can't wait!

$15 a ticket, I'm so cheap cuz that sounds crazy to me! I know my two older girls want to go & I'm sure I'll take them I'm just protesting the price, cuz I'm CHEAPY McCheaperson! ha ha

Jenn said...

Someone else dod that sweet pay it forward dill on there blog. If you do it i'll totally be in.

Thanks for the heads up on Hannah Montana we WERE talking about going. Maybe not now.

Andrea said...

Cool can organizers!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Jenifer said...

I only paid $7.50 for my Hannah Montana tickets, not even kidding! I bought mine in December, wonder if that is why mine were cheaper?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I am so getting some of those can things and I want to play the pay it forward game! Sounds like so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Okay can't wait for this pay it forward thing...it sounds fun! I will be watching for that and the pics of your finished pantry!

Are You Serious! said...

Good to know on the HM thing. We'll probably end up renting it... Can't wait to see your organized cupboard!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............