Monday, March 17, 2008

AWESOME ! assorted crap! you are excited so don't forget to read all the way to the end.

i just got the most exciting email tonight from my real life friend RUTH ANNE!
yeah, she emailed to tell me that Scottsdale six drive in is SHOWING .....



TOGETHER!
and Tuesday night is FAMILY NIGHT!
yes. that means it is half price for adults=$3.75 per adult,
and kids 12 and under get in free!

Have you been to the drive in? super fun. and no worries about your kids buggin' other people they may bug you but it's a kid movie you'll live if you don't catch all the dialog.
I tell ya! i love it!
we had plans to go this week anyway. and i was hoping they would have
"Horton hears a Who! "
and WHOOHOO they do.

yeah and usually the kids fall asleep by the second movie.
anyway the show starts at 7:30.
we can't go tomorrow night we have other plans BUT it's less than $14 bucks for the whole famdamily any other night. Super fun spring break idea.
and get there early for the best space.
we used to hit someplace and eat dinner there at the drive in. like Pizza or KFC, and bring all the snacks you want. they have a snack bar too. and we always hit QT on the way there from our house.

ANYWAY! it's a fun evening with the family. you should GO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruth Anne also told me her brother is a new blogger and thought it'd be fun if all of us went and gave him a big blogger welcome.
apparently he is mocking the wonder of the blog world. imagine? a guy mocking? NEVER! anyway. go there and leave a comment. it will be fun.
i did you can too here.
do it there may be a surprise prize for a random commenter
that goes there from here.


~~~~~~~~~~~~


and i can't keep it a secret .
MY blog birthday is coming! yes! on the 20th! THURSDAY!
and there will be a random prize that day for 1 lucky commenter!
it won't be homemade i know i know i owe so many already. so watch for my blog birthday post. and be sure to comment.
every one is welcome! random strangers, lurkers, new bloggers , friends.
DON'T MISS THE 20TH!
it will be a big DAY!
watch for that. giving you a heads up to plan on coming by that day sometime for a chance at a prize I'm buying.
oh and the only catch IS you have to have a blog, somewhere.
everyone is welcome. on Thursday the 20th!


28 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Ok. Left sarcastic Joe a comment so he will feel welcome. Can't wait for the drive-in, I was just mentioning it to the DH this evening! We need to go as a fam. Can't believe it's been a whole year for you! Woohoo!

Jenn Toon said...

YEA! I told Geoff we should go this week and now I have an excuse - cheap!!

Ruth Anne said...

You are so awesome! Thanks for the shout-out!

Boys are such crappy bloggers. I even made an account for my husband to log in, but refuses to remember his password.

Thanks supercoolmom, too!

Andrea said...

Cool news about the drive-in!

WOW!! I thought your blog bday was coming soon, didn't realize it was THAT SOON!! Awesome!! Congrats!

Dang - you were totally bloggin' for 6 months before I started my own.

tammy said...

Email me where the drive-in is. I only know the Utah drive-in where Luvpilot and I spent many a date night.

janna said...

Drive-ins here are still closed for the season. :(
But we love going to them too.

Melissa said...

I love the drive in idea and we are planning to go on Wed. night. My kids can't wait. They've never been before. I can't believe how cheap it is. How do they stay in business?!

kellyo75 said...

I so want to take my kids to that movie. Today is matinee day at our theater. WOuld it be irresponsible of me to take a pox infested kid to the movies??

Connie said...

We don't have any drive ins here in our area of sunny California!!! Can you believe THAT?

raising4boys said...

That show looks so cute. It's been so long since I've been to a movie! And the drive in sounds like a blast (although a little early for us Utahans).

Blog birthday? That's a new one for me!! See ya Thursday :)

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

that sounds like such a fun thing to do...wish we were there! i'll def. have to call my fam. and let them know, tho. thanks for the heads up!!

and your fam. easter picnic pic- i love the outfits, too cute!

michelle said...

oooh, sounds like fun! I will have to put the drive in on the list of fun things to do! Thanks for spreading the word! :)

KayDee said...

I have not been to a drive-in since I was a kid. Kirt and I will have to take the kids, they would love it!

KayDee said...

I have not been to a drive-in since I was a kid. Kirt and I will have to take the kids, they would love it!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

we saw horton and it was soo cute! i am missing the drive in..man we used to go at least once a week when the kids were little. so cheap! plus it is so nice outside!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ We're having FHE tonight too!

I love cheap movie night! It's only way we could afford to go! :)

Webb Family said...

That sounds like so much fun & it's the perfect time of year to go too! I wish Mike wasn't working so late or we would go. We will have to go another night. Thanks for the great info!

Flea said...

Oh what fun! I would love a drive in for my kids to experience! I hope y'all have tons of fun. :)

Libby said...

I haven't been to the drive-in movies in years. That sounds like such a fun thing to do. We can't go tonight-but hopefully it will still be playing next Tues. Fun Fun!! Thanks for the info.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

I love the drive in! Springfield has one that is super fun. They have all kinds of old 60's intermission clips and advertising etc. all from the hey day of the drive in. It's always fun!

With your clan it has to be THE WAY to go! Blankets and lawn chairs and snacks and running down to the playground before and after movies! Great fun for everyone!

Susie said...

OOOhhhh drive ins--sounds awesome. can you believe I've never been? I don't even think they have one by me. Have a great time though-it sounds like the exact thing I would be doing if I were you!
I'm excited for you blogday! Good for you!

ZB said...

I came, I read...now I'm leaving a comment. It's been a crazy week...but I hope that you had a great time at the movies! sounds like so much fun. I need to seriously get out more. Miss your craziness

Piper said...

Oh Man! If I just had a little more ambition I would drive there just to attend!!! Dang!

Nat Nat said...

I love The Drive in's, haven't been in years. I wonder if we even have one by us anymore. I will have to check into that. Hope you have a blast!

Left a mocking comment. It was great fun. Tee Hee Hee!

Micah and Jen said...

Oh man! Two movie I really really want to see! you are so super lucky...our drive ins don't open till Memorial Day and close on Labor Day!

Laurie said...

Very cool, we don't even have drive in movies around here anymore.

KATE said...

I LOVE taking the kids to the Drive-In!! We used to go ALL the time in Colorado! It was my favorite. Our kids always fell asleep by the second movie it was perfect, how fun!

Shannon said...

I want to go to the drive through!! I think we have one somewhere around here. I am going to check it out. I would love to see Horton HEars a Who!

Happy almost b-day. I will be checking in to win that giftie!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............