Tuesday, March 18, 2008

a fun new GAME!

i saw it on Tammy's blog. so she gets the credit.

Go to Photobucket.com


search for each of the answers to these questions. and copy the html code and paste your answer.


1. What is your relationship status?
married

2. Who is your celebrity crush?
colin firth

3. Who is your favorite band?
they might be giants

4. What is your favorite movie?
pride and prejudice

5. What kind of pet do you have?
Belle...one of my other babies, shes a shit zu....
Finches

6. Where do you live?
mesa

7. where do you work?
Domestic Goddess

8. What do you look like?
fat

9. What do you drive?
2002 chevy express van

10. What's your favorite TV show?
Greys Anatomy

11. Describe yourself.
rad
fabulous

12. What's your name?
Julie!

13. What's your favorite candy?
junior mints

YOUR TURN!

14 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a fun game! Maybe I will play tomorrow.

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE (i say that a lot, it's my "RAD") what a fun game, maybe i will play later in the week!

tammy said...

Yay for playing! I thought it was fun. I love your domestic goddess picture.

janna said...

How cool. I'll join in on the fun later today!

Jamie said...

SOOOO Fun!! We have added # 6 to the clan and that van of yours may end up missing and at my house we are packed in the Xl likes sardines. Well, I am fine but those kiddos sure "GET" to be close to one another. MMMMH...That box of J-Mints is looking really good right now too!!!

AutoSysGene said...

LOL! Fabulous and Thick! I'm so stealing that one!

KATE said...

I loved it! My favorite was fabulous & thick it so describes me!! Perfect! I love your game

janna said...

mine is up now

Andrea said...

OK LOVE all the pictures as the answers!!

Shannon said...

Awesome! Love it. Just may have to give it a go!

raising4boys said...

That was fun...visit me if you want to see my answers :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That was really fun! Might just have to do that someday! :)

Connie said...

That is so much fun!! I don't know where you find the time...that would take me several hours to create! You are fabulous!!

kellyo75 said...

Love it!! I did it, too!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............