Saturday, March 15, 2008

SUCESS! outfits found!

here is a hint. ok well I'm not great at keeping secrets. BUT i'll tell you that 7 people are wearing

this plaid
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
today to the park. with Fuchsia puffed sleeve tees. OR navy polos. it is freaking adorable!
I was met with criticism. BUT i have triumphed again. or i should say Lance has succumbed once again to one of my ridiculous matching schemes. HEHEHE. I'll get pictures of the herd. and you can see how stinking cute it is.

I will be wearing a fuchsia top with jeans. today. IF i could find plaid for me, i would not be averse to wearing it BUT alas, none to be found. I am thinking the fat lady store may have something close to this caliber. and if there is some to be had i will rush over there and purchase myself a pair.
I know, you wish you could be part of my family right about now. you covet right!?!
and my pot luck item to bring? rice crispy treats (we have the ingredients in the pantry). FABULOUS!



(the plaid is from old navy)




AND i found this there too. it is the perfect blend of my fave color and Lance's . he balked at the plaid but was glad i didn't get this for him. maybe for our anniversary.☺

it is grey and fuchsia. you just can't tell from this picture. Bwhahahahahaha(evil cackle)
really i do love it. not really gonna get it though. he draws the line at pink. DAMN IT!


16 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

FUN!! and totally cute!

YEs i seriously wish i was part of the family...and not just for the cute matching outfits.

Andrea said...

Plaid is always cute on kids! Can't wait to see the darling family pics!! Have FUN today!!

Laura said...

I am sure it will be adorable! Have a great day!

KATE said...

I'm sure you'll all look so cute! I love the plaid!! Good find!!

janna said...

Looks cute! Have fun getting your pictures taken

Jenifer said...

I love the plaid, I bet everyone looks so cute! Nate won't wear pink either.

Jenifer said...

I love the plaid, I bet everyone looks so cute! Nate won't wear pink either.

tammy said...

I almost bought those same shorts. Can't wait to see the pics.

andrea said...

AAAA! Those are so awesome! I LOVE patchwork plaid.

The Children's Place had some for girls, in more of a pastel ensemble, and I was holding them up to my 6 year old because I thought they were the cutest things ever...I asked her if she liked them, and she wrinkled her nose and said, "not really." What is wrong with this child? She couldn't be mine!

I bet you all looked great. Hope you enjoyed a nice warm day at the park...we've progressively gotten colder all day, and now it's snowing...ahhh, Utah spring.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Joe would NEVER wear pink either! :)

Jamie said...

Love those shorts!! I bought the little girl version for Miss M. I am sure you are all looking absolutlely fabulous. Hope it was a great time:):)

onehm said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS!!!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

way cute! i want to see pics too!!

From the Board said...

SO dang cute!!!! I LOVE dressing my kids up with all matching outfuits. I am trying to be a good girl though with this Dave Ramsey Totla MOney makeover that I am doing and it means NO wants. UGH!

Debra

Jenn Toon said...

CUTE! You are so good about this. I wish I could find the time to go. Maybe this week, since it is Spring Break. Only this week left to find cute dresses/outfits!! AAAHHH!!!

Nat Nat said...

Yes I want to be in your family. You always crack me up! I have had no internet and no computer for days because of the move and finally I am back and the 1st think I had to do was come get my daily dose (from days that I have missed) You really are RAD!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............