Friday, March 14, 2008

well. i got some stuff done.

laundry? a couple loads.
returns at 2 stores and lunch with Lance- i'm so tricky i asked him to lunch then made him drive all over and sit in the car while i made returns, he was on the phone for work the whole time. and the kids napped.

i need to hit a couple more stores.
walmart for returns. and pick up candy for tomorrow. and then, food items for pot luck.

Old navy for outfits for the park. i think that will work fine.

and the play. fun fun. gotta get there too.

7 comments:

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Oh now THAT is just sooooo evil, tricking a man into SHOPPING like that! OY!

Micah and Jen said...

What a great guy! Glad you got some stuff done today....more than I can say for myself! Check my blog! :)

raising4boys said...

That is so nice of your hubby to wait in the car while you shopped! That would be great, get the shopping done and the kids still get a nap. Plus you can shop ALONE! What an idea. Can't wait to see what you find at Old Navy.

kellyo75 said...

Sneaky little bugger, aren't you?? What a great husband. Did he complain AT ALL?

tammy said...

Sneaky and smart!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Sounds like fun! I like it when Joe drives around so I can run quick errands too!

Nat Nat said...

That is a great idea and a great way to get some things done. Maybe I should copy since my hubby is home this week and I really really need to get some things done. grrrr

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............