Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the skinny on vinyl lettering

so you want some vinyl lettering?

go here and tell her Julie sent you! she has other cute stuff.
she's the one that cut for me . but there are a million others out there. TAMMY HAS A FRIEND. i don't have her link but i'd totally put it here if someone gave it to me.
LORI? are you a lurker here still? maybe not, Tammy give me her info.


~~

wanna see the cutest thing?

go here

and see Janeen's sign. she made it at my house, and added the cutest touch.
don't forget to give her some blog love and leave a comment.

Janeen's a newer blogger,
is the cutest mom of 7 handsome boys and she obviously has fabulous taste in crafts. ;)
GO SEE. and leave a comment. and i'm going to help her fancy up her page someday. soon. really, i swear! but she always posts cute pictures of her boys. funny thing , her oldest was in our primary class when he was turning 9 and we were newly weds. here we are 11 years later. he's serving in Iraq right now. WOW! they grow up fast. and holy crap this sweet lady is the one that inspired me to dress my kids like i do, her kids always looked fabulous, very GQ. i watched her when i was in highschool and always wanted to have handsome well groomed kids like her.
so fun to be friends now.





12 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i just popped over to janeen's blog...fun girl! and cute boys!

i love new bloggy friends.

kay said...

i soo love that sign!! can i use it even tho i'm not LDS? :)

Janeen said...

Oh my gosh, Julie! You are so funny! Do you realize how many people read your blog! Now I need to think of something clever to say, like you! I love, love, love that you are in charge of the crafts in our ward! We are so lucky! It's not fair if you don't share the talent! Janeen (P.S. Julie has some great ideas for future crafting!)

Amy said...

OK I've been lurking for a while now and have never commented. I linked over to you from Natalie (the walking tornado) and have loved reading your blog. I totally love the cute sign and will be making one ASAP. Keep up the humor, it keeps me sane some days!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Sounds like fun! I like the ribbon she added!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Kay, you can totally use it! if you like it feel free. it's not religious, Just a fabulous quote.

StrykerLOVE said...

whenever I come over to visit i am always so shocked how time flies! haven't been in a while with my classes but you've been busy :-) love the signs and glad that the renovations wrapping up. sorry you are sick and not prego. the ick of being sick IS a good reminder of the woes of pregnancy though!

Anonymous said...

Okay, after seeing the sign many times-I love it more and more. Guess I better go order the supplies to make myself one!

Cecily R said...

I am still so SO in love with that sign!!!!

kellyo75 said...

Love it! you know I sell vinyl lettering right? I know I posted about it some time ago... I love it!

tammy said...

I'm thinking maybe I should get a vinyl machine. Mom's Day is just around the corner....

The Cairns Family said...

I would love to make one of those but I am vinyl illiterate, what size is the vinyl lettering? Did you order the boards from her too or just the lettering? (By the way I am Janan DeSilva's friend she told me to check out your blog)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............