Wednesday, April 30, 2008

RANDOM stuff i wanted to post about

we have baseboards!
WHOOHOO FABULOUS!
ignore the folding table still up from last night

~~
enrichment craft group

my cousin Kathy(i call her aunt Kathy, since she was married before i was born)
made 4 signs for her daughters and daughter in laws
and sister Stewart!
she let us come to her house since my house is a wreck, and was having workers there.
she put on all the nail hangers(she even measures, smart lady)
and this is what Pierce did.
in the evening, more ladies came to my house,
here's Missy, and Janeen with their signs.
Janeen wants to do more crafts, i showed her the family closet, and the dining room all done in person. she said the look way better in real life.


~~

Check out this awesome treat i got in the mail from Piper the other day!
the cutest pot she made for me. including a marker, and seeds for california poppies.
AND some of her fabulous organic lotion, and synergy oils. From her company MOONVINE ORGANICS.
The hand and body lotion is fragrance free,chemical free, and free of artificial colors and preservatives, it's all natural . she sent 2 delicious smelling synergy oils for scenting it(summer berry , and sweet citrus). and holy cow you would have thought it was christmas when i opened it. the kids were singing the best day ever song, and lining up to try a dab of each oil, and a slather of the lotion. and JOY was especially in heaven since most lotions burn her sensitive skin, and this didn't. SHE LOVED IT, poor kid would cry when i used anything but the most sensitive lotion or baby wipes on her. i used it on both her and I and we had silky smooth skin all day with no tears . FABULOUS! thanks PIPER. so fun to get to know you better. YOU ROCK! loving the lotion and the cute cute pot is going into my family closet where i get to spend lots of time by myself, with the most fabulous pink and black cuteness.

24 comments:

Amy said...

I love the baseboards and tile, very nice. You'll have to post more pics of the new house. I really like the signs.

Cecily R said...

The tile looks FABULOUS.

That Motherhood quote is my new favorite. I LOVE it!!!

Sleepy Pierce is adorable.

tammy said...

Loving the tile and baseboards!! And that pic of Pierce made me LOL. Good boy. I just planted some peach colored California Poppies in my front yard and I'm hoping they live because I like them.

p.s. haven't heard from you in a few days....do I have to cut you off my list? (j/k)

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I love the baseboards/tile! Looking so GOOD! Craft night looks so fun!

andrea said...

Very cute tile and baseboards...are you loving it?!

And again....cutest sign ever. I'm going to get going and make myself one! Since it is a good reminder that I need every day.

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!!! I love your base boards. We put something similar in our last house and I really miss it!! I used your vinyl lettering lady and I was so happy she could help me out so quiclkly!! Thanks for the tip right when I needed it!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

The baseboards look fantastic.

jes said...

the floors look soo wonderful so do the baseboards.

Melanie and Will said...

LOVE the tile and baseboards! Lookin' nice! See...it will pay off in the end.

Way cute pot too! I'm a bit jealous.

Melanie and Will said...

LOVE the tile and baseboards! Lookin' nice! See...it will pay off in the end.

Way cute pot too! I'm a bit jealous.

Jenifer said...

WTH?????Piper has been my friend for 20 years and I didn't get any lotion. Oh well, you deserve it. I'm happy for you. I guess I need to go buy some lotion. ;]
Love the baseboards!

Piper said...

Jen, Your b-day is coming soon enough!!!
Julie, I'm so so glad you like everything. Joy using it without the burnies is the whole reason we came up with the line.
Let's do a give away!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the tile and the baseboards, it looks really nice. I remember seeing pictures from when I first started checking out your blog...it's come a long way! :)

onehm said...

That pot is truly delightful in every way! What a fun friend!!
Your craft night looks like a success!! YAY!

And the floors and baseboards are fabulous!!

SuperCoolMom said...

Fabulous fun stuff from Piper! I'm gonna check it out!

Kylie said...

Can I just say that I am in love (and slightly jealous) of your baseboards!!!

Mamarazzi said...

i REALLY want to make one of those signs. i need to get my act together. they are just sooo cute. *covet covet covet*

oh and the good mail...awesome

and i am seriously digging the floor and the base boards..FAB!!

color me GREEN with jealousy.

janna said...

I love the signs and the floor is awesome!

Micah and Jen said...

Baseboards...JEALOUS! I have a few in, but then no more! And the tile looks so fab! The craft night looked like so much fun...wish I could have joined you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pink pot and the vinyl lettering projects! If only I had a creative bone in my body.....

Laurie said...

The tile and baseboards are beautiful! I love those plaques too. What a great idea.

Andrea said...

BEAUTIFUL baseboards & tile!!! Lookin' good!!

CUTE crafts!!

And how awesome is Piper? She sent you gifts!!! Lucky YOU!

Jenn Toon said...

LOVE THE BASEBOARDS and the TILE! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Still coveting your vinyl boards!

Nat Nat said...

Becoming more jealous all the time. Love those signs. I can't belive how great they turned out. That is my favorite quote and I loved that talk so much. I really am once again amazed at your creativity.

I really like your tile and know you weren't to fond of going with dirt color, dirt hiding flooring but it really looks great. Love the base boards too. You remodel is turning out to nice it will be like a whole new house soon.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............