Sunday, September 28, 2008

long time no blog...

it REALLY used to bug me when my fave bloggers took the weekend off. it almost Killed me waiting for a post.

WHAT? they were too busy living to post something fabulous for me to read and comment on?

when i could post 4 times in one weekend?

and now? i do it to you. i am sorry.

i've been living life. it's not all that fabulous or glam i will admit, but that's what I've been doing.

i didn't even get to sit at the computer for 2 days, i'd check my email on my cell phone. while the kids hog my computer and rotate whose turn it is to play.

we had 2.5 cousins come spend the night, it started as 3 but one decided to go home at 1:00 am so he counts as the point 5.

Peyton had cub scout day camp. Saturday.

and i was feeling less than Fabulous. something is going around, and darn it if i didn't have to spend the bulk of my Saturday in bed. reading. shoot.

i know! poor me. ;)

and since i was sick, and Lance had his less than healthy moments, and Joy puked at some point yesterday we assume we should quarantine the household.

i will unfortunately have a messy house to recover from on Monday. but it could be considered a relaxing weekend. barely leaving the house. reading. no cooking.

this is as close to a vacation as i get.

hope your weekend was relaxing too.

i don't anticipate much time on the computer for the rest of the day. i'll have to catch up on blogs this week.

{{hugs!}}

post signature

10 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Hope you're feeling better. I'm lovin' your blog. I love how real you are. Some of the things you write are like my life on someone else's blog. Fun! You have such a great way of expressing yourself.

tammy said...

I'd say hope you feel better, but I don't want to ruin your vacation.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I think it's good that you feel like you can live... and take a break! :)

Andrea said...

See, I knew you were off reading some new book! Hope Joy feels better! Did Peyton have fun on Saturday? Nathaniel says it was the BEST DAY EVER!! haha

Hope the kids haven't interrupted your reading time too much! LOL No cooking? Did Lance or did y'all do take out? I want the no cooking days! Oh wait, we did. We had pizza on Friday! Just ate the rest of the pizza today for lunch! Mmmm :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Donna Gotlib said...

I just love the .5 cousin. That's a classic!

Devri said...

I forgive you but just so you know that there were tears involved..........jk

If you check anyones, check mine there is a shaw-weet giveaway, go enter before it's too late..

Mamarazzi said...

i had a laze about weekend. i considered it as close to a vacation i have had in a loooooong time.

like you, i take what i can get.

goingsome said...

I hear ya. It seems that only blog every other day, if that. During the summer it was every night, but it seems that things can get crazy quick here too. (((sign))).

AutoSysGene said...

Sounds like a relaxing weekend...except for the sick part.

I have to take the weekend off from blogging...I can't be funny 7 days a week, it might kill me ;)

Jenn said...

Take a break when ever you need it. You deserve it sometimes too. But don't forget to come back.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............