Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patriots day, childbirth, glitter fabulousness, and good mail. DELIGHTFUL!


HAPPY PATRIOTS DAY!

Thanks to all the men and women that sacrifice and faithfully serve our country. to preserve our Freedom. we appreciate the sacrifices that the service men and women make, and the Families who support and miss their sons and daughters, mothers and Fathers, aunts and uncles. THANK YOU! of course I need to mention that I remember the people that died on September 11, 2001. whether in the towers, or in the rescue pursuit. and the Families of all of those effected. i will never forget that day.

my kids are wearing Red, white and blue today to school.


GOOD MAIL! from Mamarazzi! FABULOUS!
thank you my fun blog friend! we will meet someday! i swear it! you are too sweet to think of me. and i am getting my fun goodies together to send to you!

other assorted things.

my little sista, is getting induced this morning. and she said i can come but it's still up in the air as far as the hospital room size and her DR. so i'm planning on it. but with my luck, i'm out. fingers crossed.

but i made her a FABULOUS glitter cup, for sitting in the hospital, and nursing at home, gotta keep hydrated.

Mine is silver glitter, with Black and Fuchsia.

mine has two sides because i kinda screwed up.

shhhh, don't tell.

Maria is having a boy, so i made her a cute blue and brown with silver cup and hers just has one side. but it's including the OH SO IMPORTANT TIARA!

have i ever mentioned that i have worn my tiara in labor?

just for all the the "no epidural labors".

#'s 3,4,5 -I DESERVED THAT. no freaking Epidural. just kidding , i like to go natural mostly because my first 2 didn't work. LAME!

anyway here's me in the tiara back in the day

(this is Paxton 12/16/2000)

don't i look so nice and calm? this is the one my mom could tell which room i was in, all the way down the hall because i was CUSSING REALLY LOUD. i am rad. have i mentioned that today?

now you know.


can you see the word FABULOUS on it?

it's truly fabulous! in every way.


and on another note.

since it is Patriots day. and Maria is having a boy, i will offer her our boy name. Patriot.

isn't that a darn cute name?

i wanted a P name and it could go with our theme for the girls too. but how fitting is that? to be born on Patriots day, and be named Patriot. and if it was my baby, I'd call him "Riot".

but i realize it's not my call and his name will be Joe. but still. i love the name Patriot. that was what we would have named Pierce if he was born early on the 4th of July. he wasn't, so we didn't. but i LOVE IT!

STILL, how fitting would a kid named Riot be in my family? darn true anyway. maybe if i have another boy. i'll still use Patriot.

i'm kinda Patriotic like that.


hope your day is FABULOUS!


post signature

22 comments:

sandi said...

OMGosh; a tiara during L&D?! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Hautemama said...

I have been known to wear my tiara around the house, while doing housework... but in labour?? That's priceless!! If I was going to have another one I'd do it for sure!

janna said...

Cute mugs and it's fun to get good mail!!!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

LOVE that your kids wore red, white and blue to school. Nolan's currently in red white & blue. Molly's not dressed yet, so I think I'm gonna steal your idea for the day and get my girls in some patriotic attire as well. THANKS!

Rebecca Irvine said...

You are so funny! And refreshing! Thanks for brightening my morning.

Mamarazzi said...

AWESOME cups! you totally rock like that!

i am glad you like your good mail.

You. Are. Welcome.

i wear a tiara EVERYDAY...no one can see it, but it is totally there!

Mariah said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSOOOO DARN CUTE! AND THE FANCY MAIL, GOTTA LOVE THAT! I WANT A CUP LIKE THAT SO AWESOME!

Devri said...

Princess Labor, did it help the pain. cuz during my labor I am witch not a princess

Anonymous said...

Busy day, I hope everything goes smooth! I think your sis will love the cool diva cups!

Love the patriotic theme for school today-great idea Julie!

Cecily R said...

You make me laugh. And I LOVE that about you!

Do you know that of all the posts I've read today yours is only the second that's mentioned 9/11? Isn't that sort of weird?

Wendi said...

A crown during labor--I love it!

The cups are fabulous!

KATE said...

I think the name Patriot is fabulous! I love Riot, that is great!
I also love your tiara during child birth, way to go!!

Thanks for stopping to observe 9-11! It's still such a rough day!

Jenn said...

Love the cup she is going to be the coolest mom in the recovery room! And I don't like the name Patriot... but Riot would be cool. I kind of like Riot.

Ruth Anne said...

Love Patriot.

Love the tiara!

You got extra love at church the other day. They were talking about Ballard's mom talk. They said we should get a tiara like you, so that we could get recognized when we do something cool.

Love not being pregnant.

Leslie said...

I hope you get to go in to the labor!!

You guys will be totally styling with those super cute cups!!

And I think you should have another baby and call Patriot, it would be totally fitting with 7 kids and all...what a Riot!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i knew a lady her named her kid justice, i thought that was kind of cool.

those cups are fabulous! I COVET!!

~Lori said...

I worked with somebody in High School who his name was Riot. Wasn't there a group named quiet riot? I seem to remember that. Hmmm... dating myself. :)

Trish said...

I love the Patriot/Riot name. Joe isn't nearly so much fun. I hope you get to go the birth! Best wishes to your sister!

Andrea said...

FAB cups!!! You are on a roll with those! You should do them as bunko prizes! LOL

How is Maria? Everything go ok?

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Ok awesome glitter cups, you did FABULOUS!!! What and where did you get the jewel for the middle of the bow? That kind I have not seen but love! The pink tiara is so great as well!! It is so great you wore a tiara at the hospital!! Love it!!!!!!

Love, The Tipsy Girls

LdybugSammi said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dressed my kids up for Patriots day!

tiki_lady said...

ok, I heart your blog! I love your son because we share the same birth day. Does it count that I think those swear words but don't say them?? I love the nic name RIOT!!!

ok, seriously I have got to get me one of those glitter cups!!
I think you should make that as a give away prize and then PICK ME
PICK ME!!! to WIN!!!


If I win, I will be one of your most faithful commenters!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............