Saturday, October 25, 2008

adult Halloween parties are FUN!

ok we got all of yesterdays stuff accomplished. miracles do happen.

This was the party of the YEAR! and i was super thrilled to be invited!

and i was pleasantly surprised that dressing up and going to a party where i wasn't sure if i'd know anyone was FABULOUS!

there were a few bloggers i've been dying to meet for, um, over a year.

and i finally got to. not sure they were all that impressed but it was still cool for me. and let's be real it's ALL about me.

then i saw a few people that knew me from my blog. which is cool and embarrassing in it's own way.

what posts do they know me from? (a rant? secret confessions? one of the stories where i prove my complete incompetence? or the one where i cleaned out my purse?)

do they secretly think i'm a retarded mess? (it's totally possible)

i KNOW they aren't so in Awe of me. in my mind it's just not even possible. (i still live in my high school self esteem with occasional forays into adulthood social environments) so the whole thing contradicts itself.

i was thrilled i knew more people than i thought i would though, and like i said it was a party of supreme caliber.

i don't have pictures, maybe someone will email one of us to me. wanna see us in our true forms? go here

i was a witch and Lance was a nerd. not really a stretch for us, they were Barely costumes.


maybe i'll post it. (i'll snag the pic later from Andrea once i get home.)

we shall see.

i better head off for set up. i'm late. UGH!

but on the bright side i did shower. yay me.

hope your day is FABULOUS!


EDIT!**

almost done with my day. at the family party as i type. i haven't had a minute to myself. literally. BUT it's gone great, and my monster headache i've had all day is finally gone. WHOOHOO!

post signature

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Jen said...

You crack me up! Sounds like you had a FABULOUS time and I'm sure all those who met you for the first time LOVED you! Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

You crack me up! Sounds like you had a FABULOUS time and I'm sure all those who met you for the first time LOVED you! Have a great weekend!

Andrea said...

IT WAS AWESOME!!! So glad we could sit together! I haven't uploaded my camera yet. Maybe tonight! Your costumes were great & can't wait to see all my pics. I'll post them hopefully this weekend, then you can come steal 'em from my blog. k

((hugs))

Supercool Hotmama said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Gotta get ready myself. (I don't know why I always have to take a blog intermission between every activity I do throughout the day.)

Mimi said...

So glad you guys could make it! It was lots of fun, and what a great turnout! Thanks for being so generous in your description of our shindig. It gets a little bigger and crazier every year.

crystal said...

What was your costume??? I didn't catch it, if you divulged.

Glad you had a RAD time...now it's high time to escape your high school self-esteem-prison. You are hilarious & fun & hyper &.....RAD!!!!

Have a great Sat.

onehm said...

:) We had tons of fun too, of course! And it was GREAT to see you donning the same HAT as moi. Great minds think alike...and shop at Savers!! LOL!
Glad that you were there and that you had a good time. Next year I am SO NOT getting sick!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

It was great to see you guys at the party last night. So much fun! I hope your busy day goes well.

Andrea said...

Ok Julie, after a long time of trying to upload & arrange the pictures on my blog {blogger kept messing up} I have posted pics from last night's Par-Tay!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad I got to finally meet you, and after you left I totally remembered I wanted to talk to you about your glitter cups. I am a total nerd!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

andrea has a cute pic of you and lance. i am so glad i went. i had a super fun time

Coree Adams said...

Ok so I FINALLY got to this little box where I get to type my comment to you...MRS. POPULARITY!! Hi Julie aka Crazy Mama. It was so nice to meet you today. I'm glad we can be friends! I'm sending you an invitation to my blog right now.

Jen said...

Fun and Fabulous weekend!! Glad you are surviving, and I am planning on calling you back, it has been a little crazy over here today!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

i'm sure everyone thought you were fabulous. I sure do. And don't worry about what peple read on your blog - we all love you and if they don't like what you write then they shouldn't be reading! I'm glad you had fun and I'm so jealous that you got to go to that party!!!! I want a link to the pictures for sure!

Vidal's Nest said...

Sounds like it was a blast! everyone who gets to know you loves you so you should have no worries!

Micah and Jen said...

Oh man! THE party of the year....it's one of the only reasons I wish I still lived in AZ! Isn't it amazing....these girls go all out for it! So glad you got to go....and LOVE your picture! Can't wait to see pics from the family party!

Mamarazzi said...

it REALLY is All. About. You.

but why shouldn't it be?

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............