Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i got BOO-ed! in the good halloween fun way.


i was just over at Time Flies: and boo!
Tammy booed me! YAY! so now i get to boo some more people.

So now I get to Boo some lucky souls back. So here is how the Blogging Boo will go. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "B00-ED". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends. (Then put the pic in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "boo-ed and to send the pic to someone else.)

So be watching your comments to see if you get booed!
thanks TAMMY! you are a boo-riffic friend.

so watch your comments from a boo from me. YAY!
this is even more fun, we sadly get forgotten on our little end of the street. and NEVER get booed so at least i can say i got boo-ed on my blog. THAT is something.

post signature


5 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Happy Boo'ing...for a minute I thought someone was booing you for bad show or something....

Devri said...

I'd do ya- oops I mean boo ya....

too bad we don't live closer.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

cute

Janan said...

Had I known you had never been boo'd I would have come up that way . . . I will keep you in mind for next year!!

Mamarazzi said...

cute!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............