Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i am pleased to announce ...

MY Twilight saga cup.



Prepare to covet.


and please excuse the poor picture quality.

my camera bit the dust this weekend .

so these were taken with Lance's camera on his phone.
not the greatest.
but better than nothing.

OK now for the tour of the cup.... this is ALL ONE CUP. THE SAME CUP.

on the front.

the breaking dawn Chess Piece
nestled into harlequin checked ribbon
layered on top of sheer black and red satin and more black and red sheer.
on top of a red black and silver glittered cup.
the eclipse-esque red satin trailing ribbon and a side view of the girth of the bow. and the boa trimmed apple.
(joy called the apple side the butt side this morning and yes it does look kind of cheeky)
and the Twilight inspired Apple! i don't even get the importance of the apple on the cover? but i had to have it. it's positioned on top of the black marabou boa. that incorporates a nice furry Jacob element and gives the apple a little flair.
so there you have it.
my Twilight inspired Glitterfabulous cup.
i'm drinking out of it all week now to get psyched about it.

so what do ya think?

did i capture it?

and yeah, there aren't any available because i'm stingy like that.

was staying up until 3 am to finish it worth it?

post signature

15 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

I read somewhere that the apple on the cover represents the concept of forbidden love--like Bella and Edward have as human vs. vampire. Love the cup!

Unknown said...

I LOVE 'EM!! Soo Cute! My favorite is the first one! Thanks for posting it!!

Debra said...

LOVE the cup. I am so sad that I won't see the movie this week. SUCKS!!!

And I heard the same thing as the other p[oster. it is about forbidden fruit/love, etc..

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE!!

April said...

You're freeekin hilarious. I love the cups! Never would thought...ha ha

Devri said...

I have never read the book, but I do love those cups, great job..

Hey was up that late making tutu's.

to bad we don't live close, we could do a all nighter together.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

So ... are you making these out of Sonic Cups? Are you making cups to sell? Curious ....

jes said...

the time missed on sleep was so worth the beauty of that cup!

Webb Family said...

Holy crap you are awesome!!!
Are you bringing it to the movies?!
Can't wait for the movies.
Thanks for the good deals update!!

onehm said...

LOVING the deals updates...and that cup!!! SUPER-FABULOSO!!
You seriously rock, and 3 am was TOTALLY worth it lady!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am coveting that cup!! can't wati to see it in person :)

Amy said...

DARLING! I'm totally coveting it! Now I might have to get out the glitter.

Micah and Jen said...

Ooooh....lovin' those cups....wish I had one to wait in line on Thursday night with! :) Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

O.K. I want it. I want a bunch. I need it to take to the movie. Are you making more and selling them? I would pay good money - you know I would. Totally worth staying up till 3am. If you can't make me one I might have to stay up and make one! And you should make one for Stephenie she would LOVE IT!!

Andrea said...

Ummm LOVE that CUP!!!!!!!

So freakin' awesome!! Totally WORTH staying up all night for it!

You are AMAZING!! So very talented & creative!

I can't WAIT for the movie!!! Oh my gosh...it's tonight, right?! WOOHOOO!!!!! I am so not remembering what day of the week I am on! haha

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............